TTo34

9/5/2019 Packers @ Bears Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Can we give Collinsworth recordings of himself to listen to like game film?  I just want to know if it will help him realize how much dumb stuff he says.

I thought I was the only one. Sometimes he is just over the top corny lol.

Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

Alright... it was looking pretty brutal there for a bit as a Rodgers owner, but he looks like he’s settled in now and they’re figuring out protections. I’ll take it.

Your boy threw into nothing. Good luck. 

Man, only 30 minutes of football for the season and the overreaction is too real. Aaron Jones and Rodgers will be fine people!

Edited by bigboyish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

I think Nagy knows what we all know, Trubisky sucks and he’s trying to hide it. Just wish he’d hide it with 25 Monty carries lol

This. Trubisky has looked like a massive bust his whole career. He doesn't have any excuses left. He's a problem. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Rodgers does seem to have lost just a little arm strength

Yeah, we'll see.  He’s missed some throws... hopefully it’s just shaking off the rust from sitting out all preseason.

4 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

World Class football on display folks.  This was 💯 years in the making.

NFL Football picking up where the superbowl left off.    Sucks just like I remember it. 

This offseason, I've noticed an uptick in noobs and a downtick in vets on these forums.  Great to see some of classic names on this thread, week 1.  

Aaron Jones usage is not looking good right now. I know Jamaal Williams is the better blocker, but yikes. ADP was clearly way too high.

I don't understand why he's forcing Mike Davis, you clearly have Cohen and Montgomery, why davis

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Your boy threw into nothing. Good luck. 

He’s not my boy, he’s my fantasy QB. And I’m not referring to the TD... several of those 1st down conversions were vintage Rodgers.

Neither offense looking good at all thru 2 quarters.

Just now, fruitjacket said:

So far, typical Thursday night game.

I have AR and Adams in my main league so it's gripping no matter how boring it is objectively

Just now, CABLE87 said:

I don't understand why he's forcing Mike Davis, you clearly have Cohen and Montgomery, why davis

Can't trust a Nagy RB.

I picked up Jimmy Graham right before kickoff fully expecting to drop him after the game. Instead looks like I might have to keep him lol.

Rodgers literally just threw it up for him to get for that TD. If that's what's in store this season, sign me up. 

2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I have Monty but this isn't bothering me because he's looked good.  Nagy bothers me because he has a great defense and at least a good running game mixed in with an average or less passing attack. So I don't get why he runs all these crazy multi receiver formations and forces something that he doesn't have.  

Edited by mikeflavaz

1 minute ago, n4sa said:

Aaron Jones usage is not looking good right now. I know Jamaal Williams is the better blocker, but yikes. ADP was clearly way too high.

So far he's looking like a 2 down, every other series RB with no hurry up, 3rd down or goal line work. Yeah, definitely 3-4 rounds too soon.

Take aways so far:

If I spent a 3rd or 4th round pick on Montgomery, I'm REALLY mad. 

Bears defense still very scary. Can't really draw many useful conclusions on the Green Bay offense because of that 

Kinda boring but good game

Has Allison been targeted even once? It's only one half of one game but MVS looks like the early winner of the MVS vs Allison debate.

• Like 1