9/5/2019 Packers @ Bears Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way its cool to see everyone back here again  

this marks the 5th year anniversary of when I said I would quit playing fantasy football 

He’s leading the NFL in rushing yardage. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, davjacko81 said:

Trubs with 45 attempts.. That was some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen. 

Same as Week 1 last year. At least this time they were losing and didn't blow a lead with the bad playcalling. 

1 minute ago, davjacko81 said:

Trubs with 45 attempts.. That was some of the worst playcalling I've ever seen. 

That’s why I didn’t understand. Even before the interception. You get the ball to the 20 with 2 minutes and 3 time outs. Why throw it 3 straight times? You can run it and milk some clock at that point. 

1 minute ago, Guwop said:

can't wait to see them explain this in the mont thread

They got their butts kicked playing the way they did. Nagy either learns from this or doubles down on his piss poor playcalling. I guess we will see.

Just now, Onion said:

They got their butts kicked playing the way they did. Nagy either learns from this or doubles down on his piss poor playcalling. I guess we will see.

he doubled down last year...this isn't the best of signs

1 minute ago, TennisDude said:

That's simply unreal.They didn't even try Mont on their 2 final drives. Davis out there catching 2 yard passes on their own 35 yard line lol

Did you see the routes he was running on those 2 drives? What else was he supposed to do?

He did have that LB beat on that wheel route in the redzone but Trubisky Trubisk'd the pass.

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Wow thanks for this. So essentially this is saying Mike Davis is the starting tailback for the Bears?

I honestly expected him to get more snaps than Monty this week, although I expected it to be pretty close. But I think there's still a good chance he overtakes Davis over the course of the year. It's still extremely worrisome to see Nagy go full Nagy, though. Montgomery really seemed like the perfect brand of 3-down back for Nagy's offense.