Members_Only_76

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

4 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Owners who have sat on him since the start, or earlier (including myself) are most likely not going to waste their investment on him 1-2 weeks before his return. He has looked INSANELY good in practice and is returning with a chip on his shoulder. I'm not moving him.

Yeah I thought of this too and I'd be the same way, however, I think it's worth a shot to test Hill's owner patience, especially if they are 1-3 or 0-4.... Those clips of him before the Detroit game were nice! 

14 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Yeah I thought of this too and I'd be the same way, however, I think it's worth a shot to test Hill's owner patience, especially if they are 1-3 or 0-4.... Those clips of him before the Detroit game were nice! 

it is definitely worth a shot, and there very well could be owners who are tired of waiting. Just saying personally, i'm riding it out. I'm hoping for a blowup when he returns. 

• Like 1

I'm 4-0 and thinking about offering Carson for Barkley straight up. Am I crazy or is that a good deal for me? I also have Zeke, Chubb, Jacobs, DMont, Sanders, Breida, Darrell Will

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, CookiesOmNom said:

I'm 4-0 and thinking about offering Carson for Barkley straight up. Am I crazy or is that a good deal for me? I also have Zeke, Chubb, Jacobs, DMont, Sanders, Breida, Darrell Will

Did you even draft a WR? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, CookiesOmNom said:

4 team league?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

4 team league?

2 man league. Other person has McCaffrey and Kamara. David Johnson. And Barkley unless they do the trade of course. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CookiesOmNom said:

That's a phenomenal deal for you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiesOmNom said:

I already tried that. It gets denied every time. I went as far as to offer Carson and Marquise Brown for Barkley and was turned down. So good luck.

Buy Low:

QB: Watson, Allen, Brees

RB: Kerryon (given that he's on a bye, owners may need wins now, and if you can eat the bye week it's totally worth it), Barkley, Jacobs, Montgomery (is now getting volume and did well against a tough Vikings front), McCoy (once he gets the two minute offense down he's going to be a beast), Singletary

WR: Hopkins, OBJ, D. Adams, Edelman, Gordon, Marquise Brown, McLaurin, Tyreek Hill, DeSean Jackson

TE: Kittle (he plays Arizona TWICE guys)

Sell High

QB: Dak (his second half schedule blows)

RB: Gurley, Conner, Fournette, Carson, Gallman

WR: Allen (this will be controversial, but I think you can get insane hauls for him right now and he won't keep this pace up even though he will finish top 5 at the position), JuJu (sell the name because he might not even finish as a WR2), Sutton, Woods

TE: Ertz (Alshon is back, and with DJax on his way back I'd definitely try to move Ertz for Kittle, Waller, Engram, or Kelce. Ertz will still be good, but hit or miss throughout the season as long as Jeffery and DJax are healthy)

1 hour ago, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

RB: Kerryon (given that he's on a bye, owners may need wins now, and if you can eat the bye week it's totally worth it), Barkley, Jacobs, Montgomery (is now getting volume and did well against a tough Vikings front), McCoy (once he gets the two minute offense down he's going to be a beast), Singletary

WR: Hopkins, OBJ, D. Adams, Edelman, Gordon, Marquise Brown, McLaurin, Tyreek Hill, DeSean Jackson

Sell High

WR: Allen (this will be controversial, but I think you can get insane hauls for him right now and he won't keep this pace up even though he will finish top 5 at the position), JuJu (sell the name because he might not even finish as a WR2), Sutton, Woods

TE: Ertz (Alshon is back, and with DJax on his way back I'd definitely try to move Ertz for Kittle, Waller, Engram, or Kelce. Ertz will still be good, but hit or miss throughout the season as long as Jeffery and DJax are healthy)

LOL if you think you’re going to get Kelce for Ertz. 🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

Sell High

Why are we selling Fournette again?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

Sell High

Are you not worried about McLaurin's QB? Haskins looked terrible.

2 hours ago, Dislimb said:

LOL if you think you’re going to get Kelce for Ertz. 🤣

Never said that. I was assuming you would be smart enough to interpret to package another piece to get Kelce.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theSPANKER said:

Why are we selling Fournette again?

Because he's had one good week, and his value will likely not peak over what it is after a 200+ yard rushing game. If you can get better value out of him at another position of need, now is the time to do it.

1 hour ago, street sharks said:

Are you not worried about McLaurin's QB? Haskins looked terrible.

Of course, but I'd still be looking to buy the possession receiver and red zone threat on the offense.

bought low on diggs (value cant be much lower, hoping he gets traded or oc gets fired) and mike williams (opportunity is there if he can get healthy).

10 hours ago, CamNewton said:

Because he's had one good week, and his value will likely not peak over what it is after a 200+ yard rushing game. If you can get better value out of him at another position of need, now is the time to do it.

fournette has an absolutely elite workload, the only back seeing more touches than him is CMC for gods sake and you are saying to sell high, if anything we should be buying low because once the tds start coming he will have a legit shot at top 5 status in all formats.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 9amest said:

fournette has an absolutely elite workload, the only back seeing more touches than him is CMC for gods sake and you are saying to sell high, if anything we should be buying low because once the tds start coming he will have a legit shot at top 5 status in all formats.

"Once the TD's start coming"... We do this every year, why do we not learn? The fact Fournette got 200+ yards and did not score is more than alarming in itself. I'm not out here saying to ship him, but I am saying there is an argument for doing so and could be reasonably understood as to why someone would. 

18 minutes ago, 9amest said:

Hes injury prone and on a bad offense and hes looked awful up until his last game. If he throws up another sub 15 point performance next week he’s essentially rb2 value again while right now you can likely trade him for low end rb1 value.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 9amest said:

The opposite argument would be that an RB with 3-straight years of injury history is highly unlikely to be able to withstand a 350+ touch season (his current pace). The buy-low/sell-high on Fournette probably depends heavily on your roster makeup--if you have a good fill-in in the event he's injured, he's probably a buy-low, but if your RB situation is something like: Fournette, Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, then I'd be trying to flip him for something more stable. 

FWIW I just finished up a trade for Kamara, I had the option to give up Ingram or Fournette in the package deal and gave up Ingram.

Lenny won't put up 200 every week, but I think Sunday is more along the lines of what he'll do than the previous 3 weeks were.  

6 hours ago, herschel said:

bought low on diggs (value cant be much lower, hoping he gets traded or oc gets fired) and mike williams (opportunity is there if he can get healthy).

What size league are you in where you bought Williams? He's sitting on my 10 team waiver wire

DeAndre Hopkins, DK Metcalf, and a round 12 pick were traded for Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, and a round 6 pick in my league yesterday. Extremely competitive 12 team PPR league. I can't even begin to understand that trade. Hopkins could not have been sold any lower. Luckily the trade was between two 0-4 teams. 

21 hours ago, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

Sell High

The media has made it impossible to sell high on Gurely. We would need a good performance tomorrow for the tides to turn.