Members_Only_76

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

1 hour ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

I just picked up Mixon for practically nothing so he may be someone to target right now. 

What exactly is “practically nothing”?

1 minute ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

What exactly is “practically nothing”?

R. Freeman, Chark and OJ Howard. The latter two were on my bench and sadly, Freeman was my RB2. I also see value in opening up roster spots. 

On 10/2/2019 at 12:03 AM, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

QB: Watson, Allen, Brees

RB: Kerryon (given that he's on a bye, owners may need wins now, and if you can eat the bye week it's totally worth it), Barkley, Jacobs, Montgomery (is now getting volume and did well against a tough Vikings front), McCoy (once he gets the two minute offense down he's going to be a beast), Singletary

WR: Hopkins, OBJ, D. Adams, Edelman, Gordon, Marquise Brown, McLaurin, Tyreek Hill, DeSean Jackson

TE: Kittle (he plays Arizona TWICE guys)

Sell High

QB: Dak (his second half schedule blows)

RB: Gurley, Conner, Fournette, Carson, Gallman

WR: Allen (this will be controversial, but I think you can get insane hauls for him right now and he won't keep this pace up even though he will finish top 5 at the position), JuJu (sell the name because he might not even finish as a WR2), Sutton, Woods

TE: Ertz (Alshon is back, and with DJax on his way back I'd definitely try to move Ertz for Kittle, Waller, Engram, or Kelce. Ertz will still be good, but hit or miss throughout the season as long as Jeffery and DJax are healthy)

I have an entire 0-4 roster on your buy low. I hope you are right and I have been declining the trade offers. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, CamNewton said:

Buy Low:

QB: Watson, Allen, Brees

RB: Kerryon (given that he's on a bye, owners may need wins now, and if you can eat the bye week it's totally worth it), Barkley, Jacobs, Montgomery (is now getting volume and did well against a tough Vikings front), McCoy (once he gets the two minute offense down he's going to be a beast), Singletary

WR: Hopkins, OBJ, D. Adams, Edelman, Gordon, Marquise Brown, McLaurin, Tyreek Hill, DeSean Jackson

TE: Kittle (he plays Arizona TWICE guys)

Sell High

QB: Dak (his second half schedule blows)

RB: Gurley, Conner, Fournette, Carson, Gallman

WR: Allen (this will be controversial, but I think you can get insane hauls for him right now and he won't keep this pace up even though he will finish top 5 at the position), JuJu (sell the name because he might not even finish as a WR2), Sutton, Woods

TE: Ertz (Alshon is back, and with DJax on his way back I'd definitely try to move Ertz for Kittle, Waller, Engram, or Kelce. Ertz will still be good, but hit or miss throughout the season as long as Jeffery and DJax are healthy)

Which QB Allen and why?

Just now, theSPANKER said:

Which QB Allen and why?

gotta be Josh Allen and because he runs. he should only be out this week I think.

3 minutes ago, lml417 said:

gotta be Josh Allen and because he runs. he should only be out this week I think.

Want to be sure and curious to know from him why he believes he's a buy-low.  

I think sterling is a sell high, I flipped him and drake for Freeman and josh gordon.. with Tate coming back I think he plays 75 percent of his snaps outside and not the slot where he has done most his damage. Josh gordon is going to blow up and his catch percentage will most likely increase 

Not so obvious buy lows IMO:

Shallow Leagues

AJ Green is a buy low to me if you're 4-0. Yes the Bengals OL looks like crap but what if he gets traded? And if he doesn't, he's still AJ Green, worth a gamble.

Standard Leagues

Marquise Brown has gotten a ton of opportunities and I think he'll blow up again soon. I don't have him anywhere and I'm trying to get him where I can.

Standard/Deeper Leagues

Philip Dorsett is about to have a nice 3-game schedule. The Pats lost their FB James Develin to injury and I've noticed they are in 3WR sets much more, Dorsett is getting a lot of targets in games AB didn't play, the Pats are about to put up points on the Skins, Giants, and Jets, and really everyone. He's cheap.

1 hour ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I think so. I just offered Kenny G for him straight up.

Unless they award points for awesome saxophone play.  I think he’s going to decline. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, poofinger said:

Unless they award points for awesome saxophone play.  I think he’s going to decline. 

He countered asking for Kenny G and Carson for OBJ and one of his backs that's not Gurley which include Gore and Burkhead.

9 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

He countered asking for Kenny G and Carson for OBJ and one of his backs that's not Gurley which include Gore and Burkhead.

Don't do it.

Carson is too good.

13 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I don't think I would trade Kenny G for OBJ straight up........rather have Kenny G

16 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

Which QB Allen and why?

Josh Allen. He's got a pretty nice schedule ROS, and he's a dual threat guy. I think he finishes top 10 on the year if he can stay healthy.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:49 PM, Jpsuta said:

I just traded Mike Evans, Josh allen, and Breida for Bell. 

Picked up Tevin Coleman off the wire 

damn dude you got fleeced. evans is crushing it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrillaTrilla said:

No way I take that deal in a heartbeat

Sell high: Kupp, Mahomes, Keenan Allen, Barkley, McCaffery

Buy low: Demaryius Thomas, Hunter Henry, Cousins, AB

Reasoning: So I can look like the smartest guy in the room

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Sell high: Kupp, Mahomes, Keenan Allen, Barkley, McCaffery

Buy low: Demaryius Thomas, Hunter Henry, Cousins, AB

Reasoning: So I can look like the smartest guy in the room

Well.....  Well....  About that....

4 hours ago, TrillaTrilla said:

I don’t think so bud. Even after another decent game from Evans I still would do the deal for Bell. Evans likely had his best performance against NYG. Bell has yet to and will be a PPR God once Darnold returns. He’s workhorse if I’ve ever seen one and his target share is insane. 20+ Rushes and 8 targets?! I’ll take that upside anyday especially with how murky RBs. 

Allen was also my backup that I snatched off the wire as I have Watson starting. So it was basically an Evans for Bell trade.