Sign in to follow this  
oban14

Derek Carr 2019 Outlook

think he is my qb ROS.....rivers line is terrible and he is going to throw just as many interceptions as TDs....carr is safe and if he can get you that 15 - 20 every week i am thrilled

2 hours ago, Toomuchsauce said:

I think Carr breaks 300 yds this week

318 yards, 3 TD

Starting with confidence

Nah- not with the game flow looking like run run run unless you think Cincy can pass up and down the raiders 

13 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Nah- not with the game flow looking like run run run unless you think Cincy can pass up and down the raiders 

Raiders have one of the worst secondaries in football. Boyd and Tate will have nice games. I really like Carr this week. Expect him to find Waller plenty in this one. Andrews just destroyed the Bengals. 

Okok all aboard! 

Of all the QBs on the WW, I think Carr has the most upside this week and next week. Hoping he can put in the work and get a nice 20+ weem

3 hours ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Okok all aboard! 

Of all the QBs on the WW, I think Carr has the most upside this week and next week. Hoping he can put in the work and get a nice 20+ weem

[...] I agree with a poster above, I could see this one getting out of hand and the Raiders pounding the rock all game. If Carr doesn't get a couple early TDs, it could be a low ceiling type game for him. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

3 hours ago, herschel said:

Anyone trusting him this week?  Some rough matchups for a few higher ranked qbs....

Nah, I don't think so. I want upside guys in the playoffs. Basically what our friend posted above you applies to this week as well.