j3rkthenurk

Anfernee Simons 2019-2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Could be a run situation for this guy. Blazers just lost again, to Cleveland. Shut down risk for Lillard is now very real, Blazers must be seriously considering blowing it up. Unless they trade Simons for a piece I can't see them making playoffs, which I don't think they are willing to do. 

shut down Dame? You must be joking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

shut down Dame? You must be joking.

With his mileage, and the way they are playing a potential tank mode is approaching, if they don't turn it around like right now, a minutes restriction at the very least will be put in place. Can you imagine late March, fantasy playoffs time? Blazers will likely be finished.

32 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Could be a run situation for this guy. Blazers just lost again, to Cleveland. Shut down risk for Lillard is now very real, Blazers must be seriously considering blowing it up. Unless they trade Simons for a piece I can't see them making playoffs, which I don't think they are willing to do. 

Don't think they would trade Simons. They are too high on his potential.

Entered game at 4:45 left in 1st Q, exited game at 4:59 left in 2nd Q (12 minutes)

Entered game at 4:39 left in 3rd Q, played the rest of the way (16 mins)

So he probably got an extra 4-5 minutes because it was garbage time, but would have still ended up around 24 mins.