Wabbit2K

FREE - 16 team NFL dynasty start up

I could not find a dynasty league to my liking so I made my own. The league is on ESPN and is free. This is just for fun and bragging rights. It would be hard to find someone to pay for a team that could be a wreck in a few years. 

League:

16 teams,1 division, 7 teams make playoffs, #1 seed gets first round playoff bye week

Scoring:

1 PPR, notable scoring changes are 6 points per passing TD and team defenses have been tamed down to prevent negative scoring. 

Rosters:

21 rosters spots, (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K) 18 keepers per year, 2 IR spots.

Draft:

The inaugural draft will take place tonight at 9pm central.

There will be a 3 round off-line draft each year before the upcoming season for incoming rookies and free agents. 

If you are interested please let me know by leaving your contact info below. This is not a first come first serve. Even though this is a free league I would still like to get committed, quality owners who enjoy football and want to take on the next step in fantasy and try to be a dynasty. 

The Dynasty War Room...do you have what it takes? 

Any chance you didn’t draft yet? Looking for a dynasty startup rather than inheriting a drafted team.  

haha im in the same boat. I was going to make my own But i would love to join yours man.  hillary.umeh@hotmail.com is my email . ! i am committed. I am not in any other nfl league this year only dfs so far.