FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, cbsholy said:

Looked like it couldve been really bad. He didnt miss any game time and looks ok. Crisis hopefully averted. Hes still in there, looks fine. Mobility doesnt look to be affected 

I was ready to quit fantasy when he initially went down, looked awkward as hell. 

Saw my fantasy life flash before my eyes. No one can recover without him I hope he’s good 

1 hour ago, COBBLEPOT said:

damn i thought he tore his acl for a minute there 

giphy.gif

Edited by Igno
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 2:21 PM, MacDirk said:

AC forum, but yes, I'd take that in a hearbeat. You are getting by far the best player in the deal (KAT).

On 12/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, Konst said:

Taco League lmao. Take it and run

On 12/8/2019 at 3:24 PM, Simsanityy179 said:

I wouldn’t even trade kat for two Devin bookers 

On 12/8/2019 at 5:11 PM, NBA_OG said:

Run to where? The dungeon? 

513887855_KATTRADE.JPG.dce37dce2b7061ba68a1e2978c47e475.JPG\

MUHAHAHAHAHA !!!  I think I"m gonna drop S G-A for Markell Fultz tho... what do you guys think?

On 12/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, raggi01 said:

What a monster, dont care what anyone says he's #1

I still think Harden is #1, but I ain't complaining being a KAT owner. Picked him #4 and I think he's the #2 fantasy player.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DZaak said:

I still think Harden is #1, but I ain't complaining being a KAT owner. Picked him #4 and I think he's the #2 fantasy player.

Harden has some unreal 3pts and FT% to cover mistake of others.  However he is really low on FG% and bad at TO.

I guess Harden is better in 8-CAT where as KAT is better in 9-CAT.  Overall, KAT is the perfect fantasy player.

Glad to be a KAT owner now wohooo !!! ride da train !

1 hour ago, HooLeeFook said:

Harden has some unreal 3pts and FT% to cover mistake of others.  However he is really low on FG% and bad at TO.

I guess Harden is better in 8-CAT where as KAT is better in 9-CAT.  Overall, KAT is the perfect fantasy player.

Glad to be a KAT owner now wohooo !!! ride da train !

Although Harden is not a well rounded player, he is the best overall player in fantasy because his strengths are just that insanely stronger than the rest of the league that his overall value is higher than anyone else.

Agreed that KAT is far better as a balanced overall fantasy player.  Big man with elite 3pt with the usual strong big man stats and stocks.  He's amazing.  But let's be real. If you have a player averaging 39 pts with historically insane FT output, top 3 in 3pters.. and still up there in steals too. you can forget about worrying about all these stats and just plug in his weaknesses with other players.

• Like 1

Coach Ryan Saunders said that Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) is "banged up," and that the Wolves need to "see how he responds" on Tuesday heading into Wednesday's game vs. the Pelicans

3 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

Fantasy gods giveth, fantasy gods taketh away.

Damn it, I just got Ayton back, was looking forward to seeing them both in action this weekend....

Same here can't enjoy a full week this season smh

• Like 1

I'm not surprised he's banged up after that awkward fall but it's definitely annoying having 2-3 injured guys at all times this year + load management to worry about

With KAT's track record at least we know he will only sit if he truly needs to. I don't think it's a long term thing considering he finished the game (I know, adrenaline yada yada) but he looked pretty good in the game after it happened. If he sits hopefully it's just for one game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm not surprised he's banged up after that awkward fall but it's definitely annoying having 2-3 injured guys at all times this year + load management to worry about

With KAT's track record at least we know he will only sit if he truly needs to. I don't think it's a long term thing considering he finished the game (I know, adrenaline yada yada) but he looked pretty good in the game after it happened. If he sits hopefully it's just for one game.

Worst season for fantasy ever. Even durable guys like KAT and Dame have been hurt plus dealing with suspensions and load management it has not been fun at all

• Like 1

Hope he plays tomorrow. He plays I win my matchup and I need all the wins I can get! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

Fantasy gods giveth, fantasy gods taketh away.

Damn it, I just got Ayton back, was looking forward to seeing them both in action this weekend....

literally same here 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

My man "banged up" looks like Lizzo got to him 😐

she’s really gotta tone it down ... all the way down to zero

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mas10 said:

Hope he plays tomorrow. He plays I win my matchup and I need all the wins I can get! 

It's my last week without John Collins. I feel you brah!

The last time I checked Kat played on 12/13 which is about 5 days rest and he's played 99% of his career games but yet he's "banged up".

Get this load management excuse crap da f$ck outta here. 

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

The last time I checked Kat played on 12/13 which is about 5 days rest and he's played 99% of his career games but yet he's "banged up".

Get this load management excuse crap da f$ck outta here. 

If there is anyone who wont do load management its KAT. Go look at his fall against the clippers just be grateful he didn't suffer a season ending injury it looked very bad in live time

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

If there is anyone who wont do load management its KAT. Go look at his fall against the clippers just be grateful he didn't suffer a season ending injury it looked very bad in live time

Kat is a marathon beast and that's why I drafted him.

It'd be on his coach in terms of load management.

7 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Kat is a marathon beast and that's why I drafted him.

It'd be on his coach in terms of load management.

Same i took him for his durability and there is no reason for him to get load management, only Kawhi and Embiid go through that non sense

I bet he plays and that management is just giving this warning as a 'cover your butts' type of thing just in case he does have to sit out.  My guess is 97% chance he is on the court tonight.