FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

Does not surprise me 1 bit. Ryan Saunders not Commiting that Kat is coming back this week tells me he still won’t play this week. No wonder the wolves organisation has been shambles for so long. Because of the people running it. Also Ryan Saunders is a terrible liar. You can see through his face he’s lying when he’s talking. 

• Like 1

erghhhhh. SO frustrating. Zion and KAT on my IR makes this next week or two even worse - will they/won't they every night

Wolves are at a crossroads right now.  KAT and Wiggins not leading them to wins.  They've both matured as players, yet having two superstars (Wiggins for the wolves got the max, and only really has kinda shown it this year) hasn't even given them a winning record.  I think it's more the way the organization is run.   Teague is basically just doing his thing la di da off the bench. 

Teague, RoCo, Wiggins, KAT with another SF/SG is a really solid lineup yet hasn't translated.  Stupid of them to trade away Lavine who would have grown with them and Butler just left.  They problem isn't getting more talent, it's the management culture and coaching.  It's just really lame, and they just don't play defense.  You can see why Butler was frustrated as these talented players just wouldn't exert themselves.  There's not enough fire and domination.  I think I see it in KAT sometimes, but it should be all the time and he needs to bring it out of his teammates.  Until that, he'll just be a really good fantasy basketball guy.  

• Like 1

Local Broadcasters said he had a temp of 102 on Sat and was still feeling the effects of the flu. It was implied that this was the reason he did not play the last game.

They say he will play this week once he gets over the flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, rabaak said:

Local Broadcasters said he had a temp of 102 on Sat and was still feeling the effects of the flu. It was implied that this was the reason he did not play the last game.

Wow that's some serious temp there if it's true. I think I've got paranoid while waiting KAT's return, so I didn't believe he was sick in first place lol. Get well for Wednesdays game KAT!

• Haha 2

GUYS GUYS GUYS !~~~ I JUST WOKE UP TO TELL YOU THIS I HAD A DREAM THAT KARL-ANTHONY TOWNS CAME BACK THIS WEEK ON HIS LAST OF FOUR GAMES. ~

He came back on last day of the week to play against LA Lakers.  I had a dream where I clicked on that little box beside his name and the red O is not there and said he is available !!!

Then I woke up to see Wolves play Toronto Jan 18 instead of Lakers ~ oh well.. let's see if my dream was REAL

someone mark this !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

102 rebounds incoming first game back

4 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

He hasn't even returned yet, but I already fear they would sit him in back to backs :(

do not speak ill of our savior !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rabaak said:

102 is quite serious. even caused kemba to miss 3 games as well but he had 103

Well trading him now would be wrong since I would not get equal value for sure.

Just seems Jimmy was right about this pussy KAT

1 minute ago, Extra_Rice said:

Well trading him now would be wrong since I would not get equal value for sure.

Just seems Jimmy was right about this pussy KAT

i think jimmys problem isnt with Kat, its with the league today lol. soft players and they all get their pay day np. he had to work for his. 

You guys calling him a pussy are absolute morons. Dude has high fever and nearly ripped his knee apart.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

You guys calling him a pussy are absolute morons. Dude has high fever and nearly ripped his knee apart.

If it walks like a pussy , and acts like a pussy , it's most likely ... a pussy . I mean he is a KAT after all . But all jokes aside , a fever is nothing to sneeze at , no pun intended. Most of us would be curled up in bed, but we expect this dude to go out and play professional ball , cmon people .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am moron. KAT is pussy 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

If it walks like a pussy , and acts like a pussy , it's most likely ... a pussy . I mean he is a KAT after all . But all jokes aside , a fever is nothing to sneeze at , no pun intended. Most of us would be curled up in bed, but we expect this dude to go out and play professional ball , cmon people .

None of us are paid 28mill a year to have our dream job 

I am moron. KAT is pussy. Better? 

5 hours ago, ink said:

does Charmin sponsor this dude

Why do you ask? His knee is mangled and he has a serious illness. If he sits out the week I don't fault him. Rest up KAT!

6 hours ago, HLFReborn said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS !~~~ I JUST WOKE UP TO TELL YOU THIS I HAD A DREAM THAT KARL-ANTHONY TOWNS CAME BACK THIS WEEK ON HIS LAST OF FOUR GAMES. ~

He came back on last day of the week to play against LA Lakers.  I had a dream where I clicked on that little box beside his name and the red O is not there and said he is available !!!

Then I woke up to see Wolves play Toronto Jan 18 instead of Lakers ~ oh well.. let's see if my dream was REAL

someone mark this !!!

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

• Haha 7