FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

9 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

They didn't list Layman out above him for once I think he’ll play! 

He's still listed questionable with a sprained left knee, not illness. Questionable tag with this dude means out for me. As long as they don't list him probable, I don't believe he'll return. He's out. He won't play today (trying to perform a reverse jinx, ssssh).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

He's still listed questionable with a sprained left knee, not illness. Questionable tag with this dude means out for me. As long as they don't list him probable, I don't believe he'll return. He's out. He won't play today (trying to perform a reverse jinx, ssssh).

Probable means questionable lol.

33 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Probable means questionable lol.

the way the tag works is as such:

doubtful - close to no chance they play 

questionable - play it by ear game time decision

probable - very high chance they play, I've rarely seen probables not play

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

the way the tag works is as such:

doubtful - close to no chance they play 

questionable - play it by ear game time decision

probable - very high chance they play, I've rarely seen probables not play

I'm talking about in KAT's case, not in normal circumcstances. In KAT's case it would be:

doubtful - lol he aint playing

questionable - lol he aint playing

probable - he might play.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I'm talking about in KAT's case, not in normal circumcstances. In KAT's case it would be:

doubtful - lol he aint playing

questionable - lol he aint playing

probable - he might play.

From all the reports I'm seeing it sounds like finally it'll be this game or the next, but who the heck knows

• Like 1

Honestly if he doesn’t play tomorrow I’m going to lose my sh|t!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mas10 said:

Honestly if he doesn’t play tomorrow I’m going to lose my sh|t!

lmfao seriously sounds like KP will be back tmr and KAt is still querstionable. omg 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
  • Like 1

Hopefully he's back this weekend! Or at the start of next week. What type of minute restriction is he looking at? 20 minutes?

42 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully he's back this weekend! Or at the start of next week. 

Isn’t that what we heard one or two weeks ago? 🤔

There’s serious rumors in Minnesota about the NBA putting pressure on the Wolves to move KAT this year.  Wonder if this explains the long hiatus. Something to ponder

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

There’s serious rumors in Minnesota about the NBA putting pressure on the Wolves to move KAT this year.  Wonder if this explains the long hiatus. Something to ponder

How would the NBA put pressure for an organization to move their own player? That doesn’t make sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

source / link?

All I know Is instead of warming up for today’s game in a few hours he’s tweeting about call of duty. 

4 minutes ago, mas10 said:

All I know Is instead of warming up for today’s game in a few hours he’s tweeting about call of duty. 

That’s a good game. I’m already level 155.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Saw this on instagram and my reaction was literally WTF 

he's posting a pic talking about his return to the game...

the game of COD

WTF lol 

20 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

That’s a good game. I’m already level 155.

The last good COD was Modern Warfare 2 IMO. That was the sh*t back in high school :lol:

Edited by Trench Mob

Well boys. Better get KAT on your Search & Destroy squad on COD, because he definitely isn’t touching the basketball floor anytime soon it seems.

1 hour ago, csklmf said:

Isn’t that what we heard one or two weeks ago? 🤔

Yup. Besides the transparency issue, I don't mind KAT taking as long as he needs. A couple of his teammates know he missed a serious injury.

Alright. Okay. Very disappointed. 
Last year, Jimmy buckets teamed with toilet papers to kill the starting team in practice and talked **** and taunted to push for trade because jimmy wanted to be traded to a team that actually cared about winning games. 
This year, KAT played COD to push the team or fake an injury or refuse to play for whatever reasons. I may be wrong but then...

See the difference? Big boy and a crying baby. Jimmy bucket was right. Joel embiid was right.

Kobe, KG and iverson (despite injury) used to play their heart out and tried their best to bring the team to playoff and success. Players this era are soft, very soft. Chuck and shaq were very right.

Why doesn’t he bring his talent to esport team?

Edited by csklmf
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Alright. Okay. Very disappointed. 
Last year, Jimmy buckets teamed with toilet papers to kill the starting team in practice and talked **** and taunted to push for trade because jimmy wanted to be traded to a team that actually cared about winning games. 
This year, KAT played COD to push the team or fake an injury or refuse to play for whatever reasons. I may be wrong but then...

See the difference? Big boy and a crying baby. Jimmy bucket was right. Joel embiid was right.

Kobe, KG and iverson used to play their heart out and tried their best to bring the team to playoff and success. Players this era are soft, very soft. Chuck and shaq were very right. 

He better retires from NBA and brings his talent to esport team, pussyKAT 

Bro these dudes today are paid crazy money they don’t give a **** no one has heart and this is the worst I have ever seen the nba. Ratings are tanking and will continue to do so unless nba gets its act together

• Thanks 1