FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

10 hours ago, HLFReborn said:
On 1/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, HLFReborn said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS !~~~ I JUST WOKE UP TO TELL YOU THIS I HAD A DREAM THAT KARL-ANTHONY TOWNS CAME BACK THIS WEEK ON HIS LAST OF FOUR GAMES. ~

He came back on last day of the week to play against LA Lakers.  I had a dream where I clicked on that little box beside his name and the red O is not there and said he is available !!!

Then I woke up to see Wolves play Toronto Jan 18 instead of Lakers ~ oh well.. let's see if my dream was REAL

someone mark this !!!

Hey he came back 1 game before my prediction (SAT against TOR).

Can I be a prophet ?  GIMMI SOME LIKES

tenor.gif?itemid=15426717

tenor.gif?itemid=4496112

• Haha 2

no word about tomorrow? first game is super early (Aus time) and my league has lineup locks from first game eep. to field or not to field!

1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

no word about tomorrow? first game is super early (Aus time) and my league has lineup locks from first game eep. to field or not to field!

And so are the days of our life’s. Field!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

First game is at 7:30am AEST. That's not ''super early'', unless you live in Perth/Adelaide/Darwin.

9 hours ago, Asapjoshy said:

Any word if he’s sitting B2B set tomorrow ?

He has a b2b set sat sun, I think he sits

7 hours ago, Flamez said:

They ain’t my coming my og. I’m not about to have half the forum jerking to my chick 

Half?

16 hours ago, Flamez said:

They ain’t my coming my og. I’m not about to have half the forum jerking to my chick 

i thought u was a pimp tho?

she belong to the game brodie 

KAT looking a bit chubby out there.  I don't think his conditioning is great which is understandable considering he had a knee issue.  Probably won't see the KAT of old for a few weeks, at least this is what I'm hoping because he looks lethargic and almost like he's uninterested.  He better be over the knee issue because if he's playing hurt he and Minnesota are stupid.

Edited by ComeOnAndSlam

It’s got to be his conditioning. He ain’t jumping for no rebounds. Maybe he’s worried about his knee? 

Vanvleet first game back from hamstring injury, scores 29 with 7 made 3's. Too many excuses for KAT. 

• Like 1

Relax, guys. It was a b2b game, and he was pretty solid against Indiana. Probably it was about conditioning against Raptors. He'll be fine.

Edited by fbbaddict
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bksm said:

Vanvleet first game back from hamstring injury, scores 29 with 7 made 3's. Too many excuses for KAT. 

He missed 11 days KAT was out 30. I get your point if the days missed were about the same but that's quite a big difference.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HK-47 said:

He missed 11 days KAT was out 30. I get your point if the days missed were about the same but that's quite a big difference.

Marc Gasol is turning 35 this month and had 2 better games in his return, after being out for a month.

18 minutes ago, bksm said:

Marc Gasol is turning 35 this month and had 2 better games in his return, after being out for a month.

Are you serious? Kat had 27 points his first game back in 28 minutes lol you’re comparing him to a washed Gasol that’s hilarious. How did your Gasol do in the back to back remind me again?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Are you serious? Kat had 27 points his first game back in 28 minutes lol you’re comparing him to a washed Gasol that’s hilarious. How did your Gasol do in the back to back remind me again?

I have KAT (activated him after the 2 games) Don't have Gasol.

Before Embiid fight, KAT looked poised to go for MVP. After, not so much.

"Are you serious? Kat had 27 points his first game back in 28 minutes" 

I mentioned that he was continuing to play like he did after the Embiid thing (Before that was too small of a sample size, I know) Inefficient fg% for a big. Didn't shoot well from 3, 5 rebounds (for a big) No stocks. I'm glad you found it hilarious. 

I didn't want to dig through all the players who were injured and what they did in the first couple games (would have been easier to do that 20-30 years ago)

Edited by bksm

can ppl stop freaking out now after today - couldn't believe the amount of people jumping on the dude after a few ok games after a month off! guess just the high standards we have for him. welcome back KAT!

Sorry for having high standards on a top 3 pick overall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

Lol I'm not sorry, get closer to Harden and AD please. And 1.5blk's too man, do we need to get Thibs back in there?

I would never apologize for having my own expectations, and someone can't handle them or my reactions. They'll try to shame you, but in reality, they just can't handle it. It's one thing to direct your frustrations at a certain person, its another to just vent out loud, hurting no one really.

Great game though KAT, glad you're healthy, you're the best, around, nothings gonna ever keep you down!

5 hours ago, simon said:

It's not wrong to have high standards on Towns. It was wrong and unrealistic to expect a usual KAT performance on his first games (which are b2b games to make it harder) after a 5 week absence due to a knee injury. 

Whatever, he's back and he'll increase his rebound production next game too, hopefully. 

Edited by fbbaddict
  • Like 1

Moving forward now he’s proven he’s not so durable and now has had an injury that “could” cause future issues what are we thinking ROS? Being a KAT owner myself would find it hard to trade as I don’t think any bigs out there can do what he does (especially with this years 3s). Guess the trade deadline could determine some team decisions 

Honestly I feel nervous every time he drives to the basket or jumps for a rebound. Only because any little injury and the wolves will keep him out forever. I’m thinking of moving him. Just for my piece of mind.