FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Just now, Monkeyking69 said:

They doubled team kat most of the night man.. lol did you not watch the game

Always excuses for the guy. I did watch the game he was invisible second half. He should’ve destroyed Dedmon. Call it what it is he’s soft. 16 consecutive losses with him playing what’s your excuse for that?

20 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Always excuses for the guy. I did watch the game he was invisible second half. He should’ve destroyed Dedmon. Call it what it is he’s soft. 16 consecutive losses with him playing what’s your excuse for that?

he was barely around for most of those losses

14 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

he was barely around for most of those losses

Lol the team has lost the last 16 games he’s PLAYED in look it up sunshine 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sadly Minnesota isn't my team to really root for.. lol I just rather have stretches with KAT in the game to let my boy wiggin go off... he's better when Kat plays.. the team as a whole is garbage.. they were coming back with most of the starters on the bench... saunders should have kept them on the floor...

50 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Sadly Minnesota isn't my team to really root for.. lol I just rather have stretches with KAT in the game to let my boy wiggin go off... he's better when Kat plays.. the team as a whole is garbage.. they were coming back with most of the starters on the bench... saunders should have kept them on the floor...

Yeah I noticed that too as I watched. I almost had this sense it turned into a showcase game. Sometimes management overrides coaches decisions and say play them regardless of situation before deadline. It happens on losing teams. 

Watched the entire game today. While the stats were ok, KAT just looked unmotivated on a few defensive plays where he could've done more, and just overall seemed "unhappy". He worked well with Napier while looked frustrated with some plays by Wiggins. 

I fully expect Minn to make 1-2 moves to hopefully hype up there franchise player a bit in the second half. Otherwise the season won't end well unless KAT fights off the non-winning attitude in Minn. 

7 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Watched the entire game today. While the stats were ok, KAT just looked unmotivated on a few defensive plays where he could've done more.

8 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Really is the big version of Harden

This is one of the plays I was referring to. So lackluster, where is the help???

Yeah dude sucks send him to the G league. Seriously guys who gives a about lackluster play? Nobody. He’s still going to produce fantasy wise. It’s Towns!! Everyone, including Towns himself is looking for a spark. Let’s just see what happens at deadline. 

44 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yeah dude sucks send him to the G league. Seriously guys who gives a about lackluster play? Nobody. He’s still going to produce fantasy wise. It’s Towns!! Everyone, including Towns himself is looking for a spark. Let’s just see what happens at deadline. 

He's gold for fantasy but the constant losing and his horrible D aren't a recipe for success going forward. Unless they get DLO I am getting concerned he will sit out soon the team is horrible

If they want to tank they won’t shut him down. They play worse with him on the field. 

2 minutes ago, mas10 said:

If they want to tank they won’t shut him down. They play worse with him on the field. 

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για sad but true meme"

so, it's win win for fantasy owners and the franchise...  I say keep playing KAT and play NO DEFENCE ~!

This guy is playing like he doesn’t want to be out there! He should be dominating. He doesn’t even touch the ball much anymore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mas10 said:

This guy is playing like he doesn’t want to be out there! He should be dominating. He doesn’t even touch the ball much anymore. 

If they were smart they would try and trade him. 

Clearly they aren't going to get the players to appease him. 

Gonna carry his **** attitude through the remainder of the season. 

7 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Shhhhh don't tell others it will decrease his trade value. 

whats going on today?? I had high hopes with wolves being shorthanded from the trades and against Atlanta... 13/6 in the fourth!??

Issue is he ain’t even attempting to rebound. Trae young on a play out rebounded him. Rebounding is all about effort, which shows he’s not playing with effort atm. 

KAT needs to get hit by a truck, so he can have All-NBA numbers again

Edited by NashNoTrash
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KDavis94 said:

Man is gonna be beasting again with wiggins out

Definitely. Expect increase in his assists as well, he’s got shooters now with dlo, beasly and juancho.