FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

There might be a 2 week span of him sucking untill he figures things out with Dlo. Anyway, any shut down risk is avoided now. Also, Russel instead of Wiggins is great news for all Minesota's player fantasy value. Great news for KAT and Wolves in general.

KAT is gonna ball out now. TWolves traded away their ball stoppers (Wiggins and Teague) and completely upgraded their shooting (DLo, Beasley, Juancho, and Crabbe from earlier). Get ready for some truly awesome stats in garbage games

• Like 1

Lol @ this man. I bet he wouldn't wait for his girlfriend like this. Anyway, the important thing for us KAT owners is that he's happy now. You have no excuse to not feast anymore big fella. Go and give us top 3 production ROS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

Lol @ this man. I bet he wouldn't wait for his girlfriend like this. Anyway, the important thing for us KAT owners is that he's happy now. You have no excuse to not feast anymore big fella. Go and give us top 3 production ROS.

Its his boyfriend dude what do you expect. Seems geniunely happy now though that he has his bromance partner. Hope it translates to better chemistry in the court.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fbbaddict said:

Wow he really did want him.  Guess KAT is the one who pushed the office to trade for DLo, and they did it!  Also, I didn't know people still used home camcorders?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Wow he really did want him.  Guess KAT is the one who pushed the office to trade for DLo, and they did it!  Also, I didn't know people still used home camcorders?  

Shoutout to Shaq in the 2000 NBA Dunk Contest

12 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Lol what a p*ssy. I want to say the F word, but this is the wrong site. What has happen to men...

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

Man I am about to drop his a** after watching this homosapien love stuff. But I can't. 

Tough guys! Get that homophobic comments out of here. Btw, if you plan on keep hating on KAT all the way through the end of the season, may I suggest the "vent and rant" thread ...
https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/771221-vent-rant-thread-2019-2020/?tab=comments#comment-8804311
you are welcome

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Igno said:

Tough guys! Get that homophobic comments out of here. Btw, if you plan on keep hating on KAT all the way through the end of the season, may I suggest the "vent and rant" thread ...
https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/771221-vent-rant-thread-2019-2020/?tab=comments#comment-8804311
you are welcome

Wassup D'lo. I meant no disrespect. Now don't go snitching on me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Wassup D'lo. I meant no disrespect. Now don't go snitching on me.

Really funny! It's 2020. Wake up.

43 minutes ago, Igno said:

Really funny! It's 2020. Wake up.

just because it’s the age of the homo doesn’t mean we want our players having sex with each other 

even jason collins had the respect to not do his teammates 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

just because it’s the age of the homo doesn’t mean we want our players having sex with each other 

Hey, if it works it works. I just want to see stuffed boxscores

2 minutes ago, Igno said:

Hey, if it works it works. I just want to see stuffed boxscores

I think you want to see stuffed something else. 

1 minute ago, NBA_OG said:

I think you want to see stuffed something else. 

pause 

25 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

Sooner or later the NBA and the WNBA will have a merger. It already happened in the 2k video game. It's only a matter of time.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Extra_Rice said:

Its his boyfriend dude what do you expect. Seems geniunely happy now though that he has his bromance partner. Hope it translates to better chemistry in the court.

I own both of them. I hope they continue to play strong ROS and do not get pregnant 

• Like 1

You know how rare it is to get to play with one of your best friends in the NBA? Can't two best friends just be happy to see each other or is that just what people call homo nowadays 😂

One of the reason KAT is superior than other Center is that he puts up center stats while shooting at 80% or better from the line.  Now this bum goes and gives me 1/4

smh ~ drop candidate 

The Wolves put 142 on the Clippers - didn't see that coming. I hope this means KAT has that fire in his belly for the rest of the year.

Towns be like: Brother D, take all the shots. I will be the point guard for the team. 

• Haha 1

No Gasol or Ibaka and he’s been a joke on offense. Never again with this guy he has no heart to succeed