FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, dfstout said:

Ominous--- good thing I have Naz-stradomus for the future...

I got offered Montrezl and PG for Towns. The second this is something serious I'll accept. I hope it isn't though. 

3 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Ominous--- good thing I have Naz-stradomus for the future...

Smart

I wish he would get the INJ tag so I could do the same 

I googled wrist injury sprains and it says the mildest ones just need 3 to 4 days of rest, the more severe ones take weeks to even months

So I imagine he had a mild sprain but him trying to play through it probably made it worse

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kilslo said:

Gonna go follow him on social media and try to read his body language 😂 

The only person who truly knows his body (sexy) is DLo. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

I got offered Montrezl and PG for Towns. The second this is something serious I'll accept. I hope it isn't though. 

good plan

13 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

ominous, and ugh kats really annoying me now lol after being such an iron man

Karl-Anthony Towns raised the shut-down panic flag sitting out with a wrist injury, while Mikal Beasley, Juancho Hernangomez and D’Angelo Russell all went off in another Wolves loss. Naz Reid had 12 points, six boards, a steal and a block in 22 minutes off the bench while filling in for KAT, as the Wolves fell to 16-37 on the season. Jarrett Culver did nothing off the bench and I’m about ready to give up on him. KAT will have his wrist re-evaluated after the break and I’m afraid the shutdown potential is real. But odds are he will play down the stretch for the Wolves. 

Surprise surprise they just cant resist. Honestly don't even care if he gets shut down he has been a let down. Picked him 3rd over Harden due to his durability and the hype and he's somehow swapped bodies with AD this season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Karl-Anthony Towns raised the shut-down panic flag sitting out with a wrist injury, while Mikal Beasley, Juancho Hernangomez and D’Angelo Russell all went off in another Wolves loss. Naz Reid had 12 points, six boards, a steal and a block in 22 minutes off the bench while filling in for KAT, as the Wolves fell to 16-37 on the season. Jarrett Culver did nothing off the bench and I’m about ready to give up on him. KAT will have his wrist re-evaluated after the break and I’m afraid the shutdown potential is real. But odds are he will play down the stretch for the Wolves. 

Surprise surprise they just cant resist. Honestly don't even care if he gets shut down he has been a let down. Picked him 3rd over Harden due to his durability and the hype and he's somehow swapped bodies with AD this season 

dude spelled Malik's name wrong. Just ignore this update, since it's clearly just speculation

• Like 3

Fantasy writers love to throw the shutdown word around. Yes, he probably made it a little worse by playing through it and had a MRI, but the fact that he played through it means it wasn't anything serious. Also, this is the perfect window for him to rest two weeks because he was feeling more discomfort than usual. Unless there is another video where he actually hurt his left wrist again, I am more inclined to believe this is a precautionary rest than something serious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, orlgln said:

Fantasy writers love to throw the shutdown word around. Yes, he probably made it a little worse by playing through it and had a MRI, but the fact that he played through it means it wasn't anything serious. Also, this is the perfect window for him to rest two weeks because he was feeling more discomfort than usual. Unless there is another video where he actually hurt his left wrist again, I am more inclined to believe this is a precautionary rest than something serious. 

For sure and they didn't trade for Russell to shut down KAT they need to see how those two and all the new players work together. Unless its a serious injury reading these blurbs is hilarious

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, orlgln said:

he didnt even wear a brace after the 1st or 2nd game too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

I tried finding the source and can't find it anywhere. Where are they getting this info from?

ur an iron man until ur not. can totally understand jiimmy wanting out. covington probably jumping for joy as well

Multiple games... i can wait 3 weeks after ASB, not more

• Haha 1

Just now, colepenhagen said:

ur an iron man until ur not. can totally understand jiimmy wanting out. covington probably jumping for joy as well

fantasy God's hate us this season. Most people will agree they took this guy because of his durability and the fact that he was the one star who had zero competition on the team. He deferred a lot to Wiggins in some games and now he gets his boy and this. Cant wait for this season to end

• Like 1

Grabbing Juancho, played big minutes last night and should be a consistent double double threat going forward

Literally traded towns/Bertans for sabonis/Lowry. Before this news hits Rotoworld. 

Edited by ghostofathousand_

7 hours ago, ejaggit said:

That's an easy veto.