FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Guarantee he’ll be on that Xbox the entire time he’s out with his “wrist injury”

Dude gives zero fricks about basketball.  He got his money, he’s ready to be a twitch streamer the rest of his days.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

Sitting on a trade offer and then accepting it after you find out the player you're giving away is seriously injured is bush league. 

Yea but the other guy should have the midfulness to take it down too...also I would do that trade regardless of the injury w the way this year has been for Kitty...next time the first sign of trouble, take the trade...

and pickup Naz too lol

Edited by dfstout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

You are mistaken. He’s been averaging 15 points and 2 threes and that’s with Towns active. Minutes will be there and he’s in a contract year. Low risk high reward potential but to each their own 

 

😂 i am quoting you facts. Look it up on basketballmonster yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eltoro said:


I was using a worst case scenario. My guess is he returns first week of March based on the wording and him apparently playing through it.

I hope so. That sounds reasonable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool I’m missing on other waiver last night and now INJ tag kicks in. 
Was quite hopeful to win this season until this news. Can’t wait for questionable status then out every ******** single game after all star weekend. The daily “questionable then out” is going to be very disastrous and destructive when fantasy playoff comes. I cannot stress enough that I hate this season so much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Oh cool I’m missing on other waiver last night and now INJ tag kicks in. 
Was quite hopeful to win this season until this news. Can’t wait for questionable status then out every ******** single game after all star weekend. The daily “questionable then out” is going to be very disastrous and destructive when fantasy playoff comes. I cannot stress enough that I hate this season so much. 

buck up...and pick up....bump Nasty Naz's new song w/ ur boys Juancho and the Black Belt too and go win!

Edited by dfstout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, magic32 said:

 

😂 i am quoting you facts. Look it up on basketballmonster yourself. 

He barely played on Denver what did you think he’d be top 10 lol jog on kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man he man ... for you vets out there, how many IL spots do you typically have in your leagues? 
 

we only have one - but that shizz don’t seem to be enough. At the rate these soft NBA players get shutdown, I think there should be a minimum of 2 IL spots in every league.

Not to bring my team into the convo, but I’ve got Richaun Holmes, WCJr, Mike Porter Jr, and now KAT all IL eligible.

balls and poop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dfstout said:

buck up...and pick up....bump Nasty Naz's new song w/ ur boys Juancho and the Black Belt too and go win!

They were all gone a while ago. Aint taco that’s why.

Edited by csklmf
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Man he man ... for you vets out there, how many IL spots do you typically have in your leagues? 
 

we only have one - but that shizz don’t seem to be enough. At the rate these soft NBA players get shutdown, I think there should be a minimum of 2 IL spots in every league.

Not to bring my team into the convo, but I’ve got Richaun Holmes, WCJr, Mike Porter Jr, and now KAT all IL eligible.

balls and poop.

ooph...brutal....I have 1 and I've kicked it around to add another but then I don't wanna be a soft league like the NBA lol 

Edited by dfstout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He barely played on Denver what did you think he’d be top 10 lol jog on kid 

 

i guess you do not comprehend the per 36 stats, gotcha. Let me know when you are able to figure that out and we can resume this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dfstout said:

ooph...brutal....I have 1 and I've kicked it around to add another but then I don't wanna be a soft league like the NBA lol


exactly ... that’s the same issue that the commish and I have been talking about. 
 

we keep it tight in other regards in our league - like limit WW adds to 3 per week. (H2H daily league) 

but these injuries are getting out of control - then once you add in the damn “load maintenance” most teams have got 3-4 injured asss millionaires on they squad each week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Man he man ... for you vets out there, how many IL spots do you typically have in your leagues? 
 

we only have one - but that shizz don’t seem to be enough. At the rate these soft NBA players get shutdown, I think there should be a minimum of 2 IL spots in every league.

Not to bring my team into the convo, but I’ve got Richaun Holmes, WCJr, Mike Porter Jr, and now KAT all IL eligible.

balls and poop.

Got 2 in my league but for the whole year both spots have always been filled Anyway so I’ve always had to carry an O player in my active lineup. This year has been rough for everyone it seems. I hope to at least be able to swap KAT with capela after the break 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao this thread his hilarious. I thought I had seen all the fantasy frustration possible having owned Ayton and Conley this year but I never knew KAT was almost as bad this year 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Man he man ... for you vets out there, how many IL spots do you typically have in your leagues? 
 

we only have one - but that shizz don’t seem to be enough. At the rate these soft NBA players get shutdown, I think there should be a minimum of 2 IL spots in every league.

Not to bring my team into the convo, but I’ve got Richaun Holmes, WCJr, Mike Porter Jr, and now KAT all IL eligible.

balls and poop.


We have 1 in a 14 teamer. Any more than that and the FA talent pool dries up so much because people start hoarding.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Got 2 in my league but for the whole year both spots have always been filled Anyway so I’ve always had to carry an O player in my active lineup. This year has been rough for everyone it seems. I hope to at least be able to swap KAT with capela after the break 


I feel ya man ... but at least you have 2 spots, and tff F at seems like it should be the new normal in type of NBA. 
 

I gave WCJr my IL spot ibtitialky because I figured Holmes and KAT would be back before him. Not the case anymore. 
 

it sucks. The goal of every good owner, is to of course, draft well - and then the weeks and months leading to the ASB you scour that waiver wire to solidify your roster going forward.

Anyways, I’ll stop the rant now and move on to other threads. Good luck bro’s 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eltoro said:


We have 1 in a 14 teamer. Any more than that and the FA talent pool dries up so much because people start hoarding.


im not sure you can call it “hoarding” ... I mean, there are SO many injuries to league winning players. Having 2 IL spots shouldn’t affect the waiver. Why should you punish teams that had the foresight to own said player, by limiting the rest of their roster because of IL spots? 
 

my opinion? In this day and age of the NBA, 1 IL spot is not enough for fantasy leagues. 3 is too much, 2 seems about right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:


im not sure you can call it “hoarding” ... I mean, there are SO many injuries to league winning players. Having 2 IL spots shouldn’t affect the waiver. Why should you punish teams that had the foresight to own said player, by limiting the rest of their roster because of IL spots? 
 

my opinion? In this day and age of the NBA, 1 IL spot is not enough for fantasy leagues. 3 is too much, 2 seems about right.

Might go none next year, cuz sleep is the cousin of death lol real rugged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one team where I seemed to do well in the draft (unlike that trainwreck in my sig and others) I will probably fail to make playoffs almost solely because of this dude. I'm not sure if it's the Wolves' vague as **** timelines and explanations over the season or something, but this season really has soured KAT's fantasy appeal for me. Everyone is liable to get injured, but... something particularly annoying about this particular case, not even sure what.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Might go none next year, cuz sleep is the cousin of death lol real rugged


ahh .. super sweaty 

lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheAnswer said:

Got an offer for Beal....tempted to take it

i would probably take it...wash at least got something to fight plus his been near top 10 for a month now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems only Harden,Jokic and Giannis are the ironman in first round this season🙄

Edited by kane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kane said:

Seems only Harden,Jokic and Giannis are the ironman in first round this season🙄

don't forget Kyr......i........e.....*cricket**cricket*...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.