FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

I don't think it's a fake injury.  Just the T Wolves dragging it out so they can declare him out for the season.  It's a lost one anyway, and DLo and Towns are gunning for a healthy next year not this year.  They'll keep on letting Culver and Okogie stink it up.  A good chance to see if Naz Reid can play as a backup center. 

2 hours ago, Igno said:

This is what rotoworld posted yesterday, so unless Wolves are lying about the MRI results (which seems like a stretch) the injury is not fake. The severity of the injury is unknown but even if the damage revealed on his left wrist is light, I do not think they would want to take any risks.

The injury has been there since he hurt it in Jan. He played through it because he still has an ironman mentality. If he took that brace off today, he will still get you 23-10 easily. 

If I were a Wolves fan, great, but I am not. That's why Iverson and some oldskool players got so much respect because they would've insisted on playing back in the old days. Perhaps KAT wants to too, but things have surely changed with all the load management and aim for lottery crap nowadays. 

no suprise ratings are down with all the players sitting like this... Kawhi ruined NBA with his fortunate title after all the load managment bull last year. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, kilslo said:

Lol the guy who asked the question is a user on here. I am dying at "new leader" Rosas is the worst gm i have ever seen and that includes beauties like Rob Babcock and Glen Grunwald

^^^^^   Like I said yesterday this just makes me feel better about not being shut down.  Towns will play again this year.   Just not sure when.

8 minutes ago, kilslo said:

The good ol second opinion 

Crap...2nd opinions are never a good thing.

Want a second opinion, KAT?

I'm sure lots of us in this thread will give you second, third, and fourth opinions.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Dude is done the wolves just saving face not announcing it so they don't piss off whatever is left of that fan base. The fact that no timeline has been shared should've made it obvious

• Like 1

👀 Uh oh brace yourselves. 

• Haha 1

Strange to have second opinion on an MRI. I figured they were pretty conclusive. Maybe the second opinion is referring to the Wolves management wanting to know if he can actually play right now. Imo he probably can. Or they want to know when he can or should play. Maybe Kitty gets caught bluffing and they find out he just has a case of video controller soreness in his wrist. Maybe he needs to use a different controller. Keep it off vibrate or something. Eh whatever. Maybe I’ll just concede he’s just going to be sitting on my bench rest of year. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Strange to have second opinion on an MRI. I figured they were pretty conclusive. Maybe the second opinion is referring to the Wolves management wanting to know if he can actually play right now. Imo he probably can. Or they want to know when he can or should play. Maybe Kitty gets caught bluffing and they find out he just has a case of video controller soreness in his wrist. Maybe he needs to use a different controller. Keep it off vibrate or something. Eh whatever. Maybe I’ll just concede he’s just going to be sitting on my bench rest of year. 

Rumor on the street is he hurt it trying to clasp Lizzo's a**

16 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

It's a lost season for him. 

lol and I have zero adds to boot. I'll lose the FA's to cover his absence and lose this guy for the year. Oh well, c'est la vie.

31 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Rumor on the street is he hurt it trying to clasp Lizzo's a**

What are you 10 years old? There's Tinder. You chat way too much about athletes personals affairs, it's weird.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does KAT being out longterm do anything for Juancho or was his value pretty much already solidified and thats that? Right now to me he feels like a fringe 12T guy but thinking if he gets any sort of boost through lineup maneuvering with KAT out he would be a sure fire 12T pickup.

5 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

Does KAT being out longterm do anything for Juancho or was his value pretty much already solidified and thats that? Right now to me he feels like a fringe 12T guy but thinking if he gets any sort of boost through lineup maneuvering with KAT out he would be a sure fire 12T pickup.

Roto blurb saying that Jake Layman who has missed majority of the season could take his spot lol. Wolves are awful and everyone will get looks but tough to trust anyone outside DLO and Beasley

1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

I doubt it's a second opinion on the MRI. It's more likely about method of treatment (eg. surgery or not). 

Ultimately the second opinion decision is being made to see if its a smart move to stop playin this season...

for fear that Naz Reid will Wally Pip the Kitty...

hrm i hope to hear status sooner than later. i have bagley on my IL spot.. received notification bagley is out for another 3 weeks... 

20 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I generally respect your opinion about fantasy. But calling a guy homosexual is not an insult. This post feels 20 years out of date. It has no place on this forum.

my bad. I really didn’t mean it that way, I post from my phone - and wanted to type “BFF” 

I missed the part were I called anyone a homosexual. I’ve been around the boards for a long long time, and handle myself here very well IMO.

anyways, let’s move on with more KAT discussion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

my bad. I really didn’t mean it that way, I post from my phone - and wanted to type “BFF” 

I missed the part were I called anyone a homosexual. I’ve been around the boards for a long long time, and handle myself here very well IMO.

anyways, let’s move on with more KAT discussion.

download.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4