FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, mas10 said:

No way they get suspended for that. It was a wrestle that’s all. 

He took a swing (and missed). Should be at least one game.

2 hours ago, Quazza said:

ya boy KAT literally tapped 😂

yea bitch a** simmons real tough guy choking a guy out while he's already engaged.

Embiid thinks this is cool ... 

Pistons “fan” ..”homer” whatever. But I’ve been witness to Joke Embiid taunting and baiting Andre Drummond. 

dude is scumbag. Bottom line.

KAT is a stand up guy. I’m glad he swung on that half time, can’t play a full season douche.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Embiid thinks this is cool ... 

Pistons “fan” ..”homer” whatever. But I’ve been witness to Joke Embiid taunting and baiting Andre Drummond. 

dude is scumbag. Bottom line.

KAT is a stand up guy. I’m glad he swung on that half time, can’t play a full season douche.

Embiid posted some comments on insta as well about lions and cats... Taking a dig at Kat with photos from tonight

Edited by chaiway

3 minutes ago, chaiway said:

Embiid posted some comments on insta as well about lions and cats... Taking a dig at Kat with photos from tonight

It’s a shame.

dude can’t manage to make it though a full season - he’s just a troll. Can’t stand him. 

I'll be happy if it's just a one game suspension. I think since he took a swing it's at least a game. If it's more than that I'll be disappointed 

15 minutes ago, giannisforpresident said:

I know it’s not supposed to matter but I doubt the NBA wants to hammer down on 2 of it’s biggest young stars. I suspect they’ll interpret the fight in a very player friendly way. 

Doubt it will be interpreted as friendly...

I agree that the Insta stuff isn’t helping. But still, not a huge fight imo. I think you can interpret KATs move as a lunge and not a punch and keep the suspensions light. We’ll see I guess. 

I don’t see how this deserves a suspension, it’s arguable whether he threw a punch or not and they ended up bear hugging.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, giannisforpresident said:

I know it’s not supposed to matter but I doubt the NBA wants to hammer down on 2 of it’s biggest young stars. I suspect they’ll interpret the fight in a very player friendly way. 

Last year Ibaka and Chriss got into a fight. Punches were thrown and Chriss got 1 game and Ibaka got 3 (due to prior history). 

This fight is no different than that fight. Actually, last year's fight included haymakers. So I am guessing 1 game each is probably in order. 

Obviously the social media posts won't help, but I don't think the league will take it into account when handing out the suspension. 

what a bitch...LOL

Deleted Embiids insta comment...haha this Pu*sy is soft af.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Embiid 100% deserves suspension for the way he acted after it was broken up- very bad optic for the fans to see. And they won't suspend him without suspending KAT.

Simmons should be suspended too, maybe even longer. that was a dangerous move- people die like that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snerpy said:

LOOOOL KAT's mom wanted ALL THE SMOKE 😂

I can’t find her. Upper right corner? Holding back by her husband? 

9 minutes ago, ginocan said:

I can’t find her. Upper right corner? Holding back by her husband? 

yep! upper right!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crocp said:

what a bitch...LOL

Deleted Embiids insta comment...haha this Pu*sy is soft af.

I want to see Laimbeer and Oakley reincarnated in their 80s prime and lay the hammer on Joel.  Deep fake please.