FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

download.jpeg

AaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhaAaaaaaaAAAAHAHAHHA

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Ultimately the second opinion decision is being made to see if its a smart move to stop playin this season...

Seems unlikely. They've already said he's out a couple weeks or more, so what advantage would there be to Wolves shutting KAT down now rather than in two or three weeks?

I'd guess it's either:

1. he says he's feeling better and wants to play, or

2. they they just want a second opinion for more clarity around their best player. Hell, I would always get second opinion if I had time and money for it, and nobody has me on their fantasy team.

But really, who knows.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Pumbaa said:

Kawhi ruined NBA with his fortunate title

As Raprtors fan I strongly disagree.  Title was anything but fortunate, it was well deserved.  #wethechamp

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

As Raprtors fan I strongly disagree.  Title was anything but fortunate, it was well deserved.  #wethechamp

I agree - well deserved, but also fortunate. ;)

37 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

I'd guess it's either:

#ironmanneverwentaway #letsgokat

I think I might try throwing him out there with a +1 in a trade see if get any bites before any potential worse news comes out. right now their might just be enough unknown for a keen owner to take him

4 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

my bad. I really didn’t mean it that way, I post from my phone - and wanted to type “BFF” 

I missed the part were I called anyone a homosexual. I’ve been around the boards for a long long time, and handle myself here very well IMO.

anyways, let’s move on with more KAT discussion.

Agreed. Thanks very much for posting this, Barboni. You have been around a long time, and I appreciate your thoughts, as always.

• Thanks 1

Prepare yourselves fellas, the shutdown is coming.  Arguably the biggest first round flop this year after Curry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Prepare yourselves fellas, the shutdown is coming.  Arguably the biggest first round flop this year after Curry.

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best.

Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best.

Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

It's not trolling when it's truth.  Stay mad but be cool.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

It's not trolling when it's truth.  Stay mad but be cool.

Lol you think Kat's the 2nd worst first rounder this year?

14 hours ago, croydonfacelift said:

Seems unlikely. They've already said he's out a couple weeks or more, so what advantage would there be to Wolves shutting KAT down now rather than in two or three weeks?

I'd guess it's either:

2. they they just want a second opinion for more clarity around their best player. Hell, I would always get second opinion if I had time and money for it, and nobody has me on their fantasy team.

But really, who knows.

This post stopped me from trading KAT for Buddy Hield last night. Let’s hope you’re right 

Not the worst first round pick obviously but definitely the most disappointing. Most reviews had him finishing top 2 and at worst 3rd but he has missed so many games. I picked him over Harden and am fcuked there is no way you can win without a top 3 player

3 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Whata F is going on ? I can't fcking wait no more

Prepare for bad news boys. They probably trying to create an explanation that their fans can accept. Sigh

Wouldnt be surprised if they say he'll be "re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks" 

At this point I kinda just want to know if hes actually pushing to come back or if it's a charade to have him out for the year. At least if hes out for the year we can move on and replace his roster spot with something useful. This has been torture owning him without an IL spot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

At this point I kinda just want to know if hes actually pushing to come back or if it's a charade to have him out for the year. At least if hes out for the year we can move on and replace his roster spot with something useful. This has been torture owning him without an IL spot 

Agreed.  Totally forgot who it was last year, but I remember teams just hinting that "MAYBE he could possibly play again" and then holding fantasy owners hostage with the uncertainty.  For one, it's not easy dropping your 1st round pick, and second, it's even harder dropping that player and having someone else pick him up.  That just burns into your soul.

But yeah, even though my wire's dry, I'd rather just clear KAT since I've got so many injuries and find a warm body to stream (and eventually play the wire) if he's really OFS.  Just give us the news.  I think we're all done mourning here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Whata F is going on ? I can't fcking wait no more

Probably going to announce he is out for season. Same kyrie **** I think. 

54 minutes ago, MWon said:

Agreed.  Totally forgot who it was last year, but I remember teams just hinting that "MAYBE he could possibly play again" and then holding fantasy owners hostage with the uncertainty.  For one, it's not easy dropping your 1st round pick, and second, it's even harder dropping that player and having someone else pick him up.  That just burns into your soul.

But yeah, even though my wire's dry, I'd rather just clear KAT since I've got so many injuries and find a warm body to stream (and eventually play the wire) if he's really OFS.  Just give us the news.  I think we're all done mourning here.

I think it was Covington. They just kept saying it would be a little longer.  

If news is coming today I doubt it will be ambiguous unless they truly are morons. 

• Haha 1

Fractured left wrist. This dude man this dude. “Out at least two weeks” 

Edited by Flamez

Fractured wrist. Re-evaluated in 2 weeks. There’s still hope men!!