FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

32 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

He's on my WW right now

Respectfully ask if the league a 2 teamer.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

How are the chances, what do you think? The owner in my league is fighting for the 8th Spot, maybe I can get him in a cheap trade but also don't wanna have a player who is at a huge shutdown risk... I could easily wait 2-3 more weeks, is that realistic?

Edited by KB24MVP

Gersson Rosas said that KAT's doing everything possible to return sooner rather than later, and everything so far looks positive now, and they'll update later this week. He didn't eliminate the possibility of surgery tho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Wolves are in a tight battle for 3rd in the lottery w the Hawks and Knicks 

Kat not coming back 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kilslo said:

Wolves are in a tight battle for 3rd in the lottery w the Hawks and Knicks 

Kat not coming back 

You know nothing. 

while there is a chance THIS happens, you should post accordingly. This is YOUR opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Too many trolls around here, no one knows exactly what’s happening but the signs point to KAT returning. Combination of positive progress as well as KAT wanting to play with his new squad and build chemistry leads me to believe he’s coming back. Just depends on when In fantasy playoffs he does

Edited by PlayoffP
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Let's not pretend like TWolves are a winning team when KAT is active. Building chemistry with the new guys is as important as the loterry balls, especially this year with such a weak draft class. 

Edited by fbbaddict
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's all about KAT's ironman mentality and Wolves advertisement for next season- what's to come with DLO and KAT (BFF). 

Due to that, he will return. And yes, this is just my opinion and I am not a "told you so" kind of guy, just wait.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBA_OG said:

It's all about KAT's ironman mentality and Wolves advertisement for next season- what's to come with DLO and KAT (BFF). 

Due to that, he will return. And yes, this is just my opinion and I am not a "told you so" kind of guy, just wait.

while I agree with you .. that “iron man mentality” has come into question this year. He hasn’t been the same since the Embiid scuffle. 

I still “think” he returns ... whether or not it’s going to benefit us fantasy guys is another story.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

You know nothing. 

while there is a chance THIS happens, you should post accordingly. This is YOUR opinion.

He’s not coming back 

In my opinion 

There 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Only getting evaluated again he's done. Time to drop and get someone who will actually contribute. My league has Chriss and Reid at least they will produce some stats

Glad our playoffs start on 23rd. There is a slight hope. Please KAT

• Like 1

mine starts week  22.

I'm have slim chances without him, such a shame...

Posted (edited)

Nurkic comes back way sooner than KAT ... anyone thinking of dropping KAT and using your IL for this guy? 

I mean .. I’m holding KAT just because, it feels like that’s the thing I should do. But if he’s not even going to be “evaluated” until the 23rd, then what’s the point in holding? 

edit to add: before y’all come in saying pickup Naz Reid or JJ etc etc ... deep league waivers are bare. Basically only streamers available. Nurk is the only potential difference maker, that would provide big man stats 

Edited by Ray Barboni

Hope Yahoo takes him off the can't cut list ASAP

21 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Hope Yahoo takes him off the can't cut list ASAP

that’s a real thing? Upgrade your league homie ... not trying to be “that guy” but for real, “can’t cut lists” are for super whack leagues. 

who is yahoo to tell you who you can’t drop? That’s something to take up with your commish. I’m in yahoo ... as most of us are - and I drop anyone, at anytime.

im familiar with that setting though. It’s typically set for leagues that don’t have reliable/capable owners. Geared more towards football I’m guessing - that way some noob doesn’t drop joe Mixon because he ducked for 6 weeks.

15 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

that’s a real thing? Upgrade your league homie ... not trying to be “that guy” but for real, “can’t cut lists” are for super whack leagues. 

who is yahoo to tell you who you can’t drop? That’s something to take up with your commish. I’m in yahoo ... as most of us are - and I drop anyone, at anytime.

im familiar with that setting though. It’s typically set for leagues that don’t have reliable/capable owners. Geared more towards football I’m guessing - that way some noob doesn’t drop joe Mixon because he ducked for 6 weeks.

Eh, I got can't cut lists too, in all leagues.   Hell, I've been playing for a decade in all sorts of leagues and I've always had it.

I do agree though, it's something I'd probably turn off if I cared - I just left it on because I'm used to it.

For me, it acts as a precaution instead against cheating.  Some guys get frustrated or bored and drop their entire teams. Or they try to cheat by dropping a valuable player to the wire if they know their buddy has the #1 waiver.  Obviously, I stop playing in those leagues or I (as commish) force the players back onto their teams (and then boot the owners after the season).

Just trying to say there's a few reasons for the can't cut list.  But yeah, I'm with you.  It SHOULDN'T be there if the owners aren't jerks or morons.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wow, ESPN is such manure. Discovered that I cannot make any moves while KAT is in the IR, because some schmuck has somehow listed him DTD. That's an interesting way of understanding 'a minimum of two weeks'.

Edited by brickcitymamba

5 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Wow, ESPN is such manure. Discovered that I cannot make any moves while KAT is in the IR, because some schmuck has somehow listed him DTD. That's an interesting way of understanding 'a minimum of two weeks'.

Why would you play in an ESPN league? They are so bad.

6 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

They changed a lot of injured players status to DTD just now.  It’s Fed up.