FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

10 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Doubt it will be interpreted as friendly...

LOL KAT's response was perfect

Am I the only one in here who thinks Simmons was trying to prevent things from getting worse? He probably did KAT a favor because KAT looked really ready to go!!! The most realistic scenario to me is one game for KAT and at least one for Embiid. Although, Embiid should serve as an example, he should serve multiple games suspension, this is some pretty childish behavior and far from the direction this league is heading. Embiid is constantly testing league's tolerance in this kind of situations. 
Anyway, KAT should serve what's coming to him and concentrate on the season ahead, Wolves can't afford more drama, they need to show they are winning material and do it now. 

50 minutes ago, Igno said:

Am I the only one in here who thinks Simmons was trying to prevent things from getting worse? He probably did KAT a favor because KAT looked really ready to go!!! 

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought.

Looks like Simmons and the mess of coaches were trying to calm him down. And then KAT slaps the ground in anger because they're restraining him. 

Or he put him in a chokehold and KAT tapped out *shrugs*

And yeah, I'm glad he did, or this could have been much worse in terms of suspension.

Don't think he needs to feel bad about the outcome either, for the people that matter to him, I'm sure he's earned a little more of their respect.

I also wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line, these two are going to be close friends.

Not a fan of the instagram stuff though, that was a little weak, I wish he would've just left it alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Igno said:

Am I the only one in here who thinks Simmons was trying to prevent things from getting worse? He probably did KAT a favor because KAT looked really ready to go!!! The most realistic scenario to me is one game for KAT and at least one for Embiid. Although, Embiid should serve as an example, he should serve multiple games suspension, this is some pretty childish behavior and far from the direction this league is heading. Embiid is constantly testing league's tolerance in this kind of situations. 
Anyway, KAT should serve what's coming to him and concentrate on the season ahead, Wolves can't afford more drama, they need to show they are winning material and do it now. 

Yeah Simmons face wasnt aggressive and didnt look like he was putting any pressure on the hold. He was trying to restrain the guy. Embiid, this guy! All talk but hasn't proven that much yet! 

31 minutes ago, DZaak said:

suspended for 2 games.... DROP CITY!

I tried but he's on the undroppable list 😣

Feel fortunate that it's only 2 games. And honestly, I can see him coming out with (even more of) a chip on his shoulder after this. 

The surprise is Wiggins here. When did he become good? He looks grear. KAT wasn't forced to do everything by himself tonight.

23 minutes ago, Igno said:

The surprise is Wiggins here. When did he become good? He looks grear. KAT wasn't forced to do everything by himself tonight.

I'm good with that too, last thing I want is for KAT to carry this team all year and maybe suffer some kind of injury for going too hard, or other teams sending multiple players at him every night.

It's why I passed on Steph this year.

• Like 3

Dude is garbage. How the fu** was he rated so highly. Does nothing but take bad shots. Took him over Harden I’ll never get over that mistake 

• Haha 1