FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

45 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

Disappointing since that stupid suspension. Needs to get his head straight. 

28 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Dude is garbage. How the fu** was he rated so highly. Does nothing but take bad shots. Took him over Harden I’ll never get over that mistake 

Either you guys are ridiculously stupid, or you are terrible trolls. 

• Like 1

7-20 fg, 2-11 3's, 5 TO from our C first rounder on a Sunday (For H2H)

*8-21 FG, 3-12 3's (w/e the f it'll be)

Edited by bksm

Do you people forget KAT's consistency and durability? That's why you drafted him. And he's adding a good amount of 3s to his game. There's not much fleas to him. I hope y'all have this same energy towards Jokic, also a first rounder that KAT is outplaying.

Edited by WhiskerFrisker
  • Like 1

He's an absolute beast but Wiggins emergence taking away some of his usage is a little concerning. Still an easy top 5 guy for me.

• Like 1

Absolute love his stats. Wolves could definitely use him more when there's a mismatch, but that'd just be more bonus points for me. The increased 3pt shooting is going to be great this season.

If anyone needs a steal to win in H2H this week, you can try contesting this to the NBA: https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2019/11/10/0021900132/799/9b76e8e7-bad7-bc80-32be-0ead0c99e749_1280x720.mp4

Kick ball should've been called on this play but since it wasn't, it's arguable that KAT stole it with his foot lol

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aloon33 said:

Dude is garbage. How the fu** was he rated so highly. Does nothing but take bad shots. Took him over Harden I’ll never get over that mistake 

Mang look what you started lolz.

Now we're going to get 37 posts. 25 emojis and a couple of essays telling to you calm down.

Saunders needs to stop making all these role players shoot so much. Feed KAT and let him do his thing ffs

Worst thing that could happen is let wiggins run the point. Just uses Kat for screens then plays his iso game. 

34 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Worst thing that could happen is let wiggins run the point. Just uses Kat for screens then plays his iso game. 

Coach is an idiot too. All they do is shoot threes and he’s letting fuc**** Okogie, Layman and Culver shoot way too much. Wiggins thinks he’s Lebron all of a sudden 

Before some of you get your panties in a bunch he’s in foul trouble. Also he still had great games considering those were “bad” games, that’s what you want from your star.

• Like 3

Just reading the last couple posts ...

is this a thing? Coach changing the offense? Really letting Wiggins be “the guy”? 

Geez.. some of you guys are way too biased.

Wiggins is actually doing great this season so far. He's winning games for them. I can agree that some other guys should not be shooting many 3s but are you guys just laundry listing the whole team and the coach as reasons why Towns is not performing up to your standards?

7 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

Before some of you get your panties in a bunch he’s in foul trouble. Also he still had great games considering those were “bad” games, that’s what you want from your star.

Yeah. He’s going up against Drummond. They’re brutalizing each other, Drummond has three early fouls too.

But yeah they’re both trash, too bad we can’t drop in Yahoo!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BIGFLY4MIKETROUT said:

wow is this guy even a top 50 player anymore?

wiggins has stolen the show

If you’re being serious I’m gonna knock you out. 

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, j3rkthenurk said:

Either you guys are ridiculously stupid, or you are terrible trolls. 

We’re just sad that we’re not as awesome as you. You are really an amazing analyst and it sucks not to be you Mr. Awesome. 

Lots of small wiener measuring going on in here huh? 

I’d just like to ask, that maybe the slow night has to do with Andre Drummond?

Im not watching the game. But it’s conceivable that that’s the case.

3 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Lots of small wiener measuring going on in here huh? 

I’d just like to ask, that maybe the slow night has to do with Andre Drummond?

Im not watching the game. But it’s conceivable that that’s the case.

He had 2 early fouls in the 1st quarter then picked up a 3rd foul in 2 minutes after checking into the 2nd quarter.

He has 25 pts now with 8 rebounds, 6 assist, 2 blocks, and 4 threes. Not quite sure what people expect from him, but I'm been happy with my draft pick so far and I don't consider any of his games this season bad games.

• Thanks 2