FantasyBallFan

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

He was dripping with swag on his last three, just straight looked at the basket, gives me high hopes for the rematch.

That's how you show your toughness KAT, just let your game do the talking, didn't like some of his antics in the earlier part of the game.

9 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

He was dripping with swag on his last three, just straight looked at the basket, gives me high hopes for the rematch.

That's how you show your toughness KAT, just let your game do the talking, didn't like some of his antics in the earlier part of the game.

Best part is how he handled himself with JIngles baiting him. A mature Towns is SCARYYYYY

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bksm said:

Half time, Wiggins with 9 shot attempts, Towns has taken 2 shots!!

foul trouble 

Yeahhh, I figured that was how tonight was gonna go.  Get into heavy foul trouble against the Stifle tower, and prevented from scoring inside, and thus try to shoot a bunch of treys.  I didn't expect 7 treys like last time but I did figure he'd at least try to play on the perimeter against Gobert.

Overall, it wasn't all bad (unfortunately, I had to play against Gobert too).  On to the next one I guess.

Still got his rebounds.

The mark of the absolute best fantasy players are the ones that give you great value when they have a bad game.  No need to worry here.  I just wish Wiggins wasn't balling out.

KAT is still #2 in total and per game value for the total season (BBM) even with the suspension.

Wiggins and Towns not meshing. He asked Wiggins for the ball when they were down 3 late, Wiggins took it in, did a spin move for a miss. Next possession, Towns threw up a 40 footer as soon as he got a touch.

This dude just shot the most horrible shot in a crunch time ever. Almost half court, shot clocks off, 10 seconds to go. BOOM. CATAPULTS A LONG 3. LMAO WTF

Just now, MysticPeak said:

This dude just shot the most horrible shot in a crunch time ever. Almost half court, shot clocks off, 10 seconds to go. BOOM. CATAPULTS A LONG 3. LMAO WTF

That shot only happened bc he was fed up w calling for the ball in the paint and on the wing literally 5 separate times and being denied of the ball by culver and Wiggins 

• Like 3

Still no excuse if you're trying to win tbh. No f***s given this season but that was inexcusable and was also still a winnable 1 possession game. Fans don't deserve that type of behavior.

I feel that was a frustration shot as much as anything.

I watched the game from the 3rd q on, it was ridiculous. They were putting midgets on him and he had 4 or 5 shots the entire second half. They didn’t give him the ball from the beginning of the third until 4 minutes remaining in the 4th.

Random scrubs and wiggins just running up and down chucking and driving and bricking while Towns is just running with them for a cardio workout.

Horrible coaching this game. To not give a guy the ball who 26 at the start of the third is a joke.

Meanwhile the Suns just milked the hell out of booker the entire second half.

Saunders was using Towns like he’s some stretch shooter role players like Tolliver so wiggins can get his. How are you not utilizing one of the best post players in the league against 6’6 guys being switched onto him?

If they want to start winning again they need to rethink balancing Towns between the post and outside, not simply have him stand out there taking 11 3 point attempts, even if his percentages are good, it’s not good for the offense as a whole as he’s not getting double teamed on the perimeter.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

Getting a bit annoyed Wiggins is taking more shots and possessions than him. 

This is why you need to draft Wiggins when you draft KAT if you plan to watch their games. It was worse two years ago. I'm more upset about our guy not getting foul calls with a ton of contact. Wolves are now .500 btw lets hope they are fighting for a playoff spot in March.

• Like 1