Robrain

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Well, time for some FitzMagic this weekend! Back in his ol stomping grounds against the toughest pass D in the league, but I am playing him, who's with me?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been solid the past 3 weeks.  Miami hasn't been able to run.  He has a 7:3 TD:INT ratio over the past 4 games.  For those of us without Stafford....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gotta drop in wif some luv for this cat ... great to see him still wingin' and slingin' 🤘

his recklessness is a thing of beauty, cos once it's harnessed he is as fearless a competitor as we've ever seen - just ask them Devante Parker owners. 

playoff sked:

14) @J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETES!!1!

15) then comes right back to lurvely downtown Moonachie for @Jints

16) home sweet home for dër Büngles

 

... yeah, i'm going there - this could be a Volek/Bennet-esque run, kiddos 🤠

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I have a very juicy playoff schedule.

at Jets

at Giants

vs Bengals

DnPGs8iXsAE9heP.jpg

Seriously considering him over Rodgers v WAS. That schedule is choice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already locked in....not even thinking about it..its playoff time....GO BIG!!!  lezzz get FiZzZzZzyyy wiT iT !!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I have a very juicy playoff schedule.

at Jets

at Giants

vs Bengals

DnPGs8iXsAE9heP.jpg

 

You just keep force feeding Parker and Gesicki, you sexy beast, you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets S Jamal Adams considers himself "day-to-day."

Coach Adam Gase, on the other hand, called Adams "week-to-week" with a "legit" ankle sprain no less than 24 hours ago. Adams leads New York in pressures (15), blitzes (60), and sacks (6.5) from the safety position and is arguably one of the most important players worth monitoring among anyone taking the field Sunday given his overall impact. Upgrade Ryan Fitzpatrick, DeVante Parker, Mike Gesicki, and even Patrick Laird if Adams doesn't make it back for Friday's practice

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a playoff bound Josh Allen owner who has been looking for a backup plan. I'd been planning on rolling with Tannehill but just picked up Fitz. That schedule is mighty attractive ROS and he clearly has no qualms about just chucking the ball downfield all day. 

If you aren't locked into a sureshot QB1, I think you have to give Fitz some consideration down the stretch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

I'm a playoff bound Josh Allen owner who has been looking for a backup plan. I'd been planning on rolling with Tannehill but just picked up Fitz. That schedule is mighty attractive ROS and he clearly has no qualms about just chucking the ball downfield all day. 

If you aren't locked into a sureshot QB1, I think you have to give Fitz some consideration down the stretch. 

Exact same situation and going the exact same thing...hope it works out for both of us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Wreck of the Ryan Fitzpatrick" ...

🎶 the legend lives on/from the Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie 🎶

 

preface - i love this cat, one of the few great guys to root for in a leeg full of DG scumbags, prima donnas, thugs, jackarses, tools, knobs, shims, buffoons, etcetcetc ...

and he lights defenses up - he's been given free rein to freelance, there's such a reckless bravado - bourne part outta confidence, part outta "IDGAF" ethos, part outta survival (he's forever auditioning for his next gig).

he puts up numbers whilst tucked safely away on the waiver scrap heap.  folks will stream hot garbage like BDN, Kyle Allen, Darnold, etc ... and there's ol' Fitz, chillin' on the wire with a couple/few 30 spots in his pocket. 

he has resurrected the decaying corpse that was DeVante Parker's decomposed career ... he has delighted in chucking to a Polack TE not named Gronk ... he now even has his own Danny Woodhead in rhe person of Laird.  the offense is clicking - the anchor that was Blancmange has been put on IR - Flores be all like "CHUCK N' DUCK, FITZMAGICK!!1!111!1!11!"

that tanking early season squad, which looked like a relegated Pop Warner outfit, has been more than respectable lo over the latter half of this 2019 professional tackle tackle foosball season.  

flash to present day - week 14, which is qtr final/opening weekend of our beloved/cursed magick foosball playoffs ... and here is Fitz - primed to lead the suddenly juggernaut like Miami passing game into MetLife. 

revenge game angle at play here, also (srsly, think he's been on all 32 rosters at least once 😄) - no stranger to the environ/weather/atmosphere .... matter of fact, ya know he's chomping to get at those miserable J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS!!1!, a middling pass defense, who may be without their all world safety.   yep, it's all lining up, baby ... KISMET!

then you scoop and start ... and, when ya finally take the plunge ... when yer playoff life is at stake, with the oodles of coin up for grabs ... he faceplants.  spectacularly. maybe not BDN vs the Yucs last week faceplant, but, a faceplant at the most critical time, nonetheless.

it's been his M.O. for awhile, and i speak from experience - i've relied on this cat a number of times in similar scenarios to those i already fleshed out ... and it's never ended well. 

all this being said .. i scooped him.  i will plug him in and outta my lineup at least 1,503 times beween now and 12:55 p.m. Sunday.  don't laugh, because if you're here, you'll be doing the same. 

i hope for a vintage FitzMAGICK performance ... but "vintage" Fitz could be either 350/4, or yanked for Rosen in the second qtr.   

we roll the dice here, you know the inherent risk you run.

Machiavelli was of the oft used opine "Fortune favors the Bold!" ... so, in the tongue of my ancestral bruddah 🇮🇹, i wish us all BUONA FORTUNA!

 

🎶 the legend lives on/from Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie/"MetLife" they said/"never gives up her dead/when the gales of December come early!" 🎶

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

I'm a playoff bound Josh Allen owner who has been looking for a backup plan. I'd been planning on rolling with Tannehill but just picked up Fitz. That schedule is mighty attractive ROS and he clearly has no qualms about just chucking the ball downfield all day. 

If you aren't locked into a sureshot QB1, I think you have to give Fitz some consideration down the stretch. 

This is literally the same scenario I'm facing. I was ready to roll with Tanny but the fact that the week 15 matchup is against a weak run D (Houston) there's a lot of risk that becomes a Henry game.

As long as Miami's opponent can put up points Fitz will sling it. My only concern is whether the giants lay an egg week 15 and Miami plays conservatively as a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rylaughlin said:

My only concern is whether the giants lay an egg week 15 and Miami plays conservatively as a result. 

I can’t guarantee that Fitz will be a good fantasy start Week 15, but if he does fail I don’t think it will be a result of conservative play.
 

Considering Miami’s offensive personnel and the season they have had, they likely won’t think twice about running up the score at this point in the year if they get the chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

"The Wreck of the Ryan Fitzpatrick" ...

🎶 the legend lives on/from the Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie 🎶

 

preface - i love this cat, one of the few great guys to root for in a leeg full of DG scumbags, prima donnas, thugs, jackarses, tools, knobs, shims, buffoons, etcetcetc ...

and he lights defenses up - he's been given free rein to freelance, there's such a reckless bravado - bourne part outta confidence, part outta "IDGAF" ethos, part outta survival (he's forever auditioning for his next gig).

he puts up numbers whilst tucked safely away on the waiver scrap heap.  folks will stream hot garbage like BDN, Kyle Allen, Darnold, etc ... and there's ol' Fitz, chillin' on the wire with a couple/few 30 spots in his pocket. 

he has resurrected the decaying corpse that was DeVante Parker's decomposed career ... he has delighted in chucking to a Polack TE not named Gronk ... he now even has his own Danny Woodhead in rhe person of Laird.  the offense is clicking - the anchor that was Blancmange has been put on IR - Flores be all like "CHUCK N' DUCK, FITZMAGICK!!1!111!1!11!"

that tanking early season squad, which looked like a relegated Pop Warner outfit, has been more than respectable lo over the latter half of this 2019 professional tackle tackle foosball season.  

flash to present day - week 14, which is qtr final/opening weekend of our beloved/cursed magick foosball playoffs ... and here is Fitz - primed to lead the suddenly juggernaut like Miami passing game into MetLife. 

revenge game angle at play here, also (srsly, think he's been on all 32 rosters at least once 😄) - no stranger to the environ/weather/atmosphere .... matter of fact, ya know he's chomping to get at those miserable J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS!!1!, a middling pass defense, who may be without their all world safety.   yep, it's all lining up, baby ... KISMET!

then you scoop and start ... and, when ya finally take the plunge ... when yer playoff life is at stake, with the oodles of coin up for grabs ... he faceplants.  spectacularly. maybe not BDN vs the Yucs last week faceplant, but, a faceplant at the most critical time, nonetheless.

it's been his M.O. for awhile, and i speak from experience - i've relied on this cat a number of times in similar scenarios to those i already fleshed out ... and it's never ended well. 

all this being said .. i scooped him.  i will plug him in and outta my lineup at least 1,503 times beween now and 12:55 p.m. Sunday.  don't laugh, because if you're here, you'll be doing the same. 

i hope for a vintage FitzMAGICK performance ... but "vintage" Fitz could be either 350/4, or yanked for Rosen in the second qtr.   

we roll the dice here, you know the inherent risk you run.

Machiavelli was of the oft used opine "Fortune favors the Bold!" ... so, in the tongue of my ancestral bruddah 🇮🇹, i wish us all BUONA FORTUNA!

 

🎶 the legend lives on/from Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie/"MetLife" they said/"never gives up her dead/when the gales of December come early!" 🎶

I'm not sure I'm loving the context of this parody lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.