Robrain

Ryan Fitzpatrick 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

I had Fitz in my lineup all week over Brees until a bad dream last night where Fitzi shat the bed and Brees went off....like, it's legitimately messing with my head now lol...just a dream?  Or sign from the fantasy gods?  

i dreamt Darius Slayton torched the Pack for an 80 yd td prior to last week's games ... benched Golladay for him - the result was me having to play this week rather than sittin' all cozy wif a bye 🙋‍♂️

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i dreamt Darius Slayton torched the Pack for an 80 yd td prior to last week's games ... benched Golladay for him - the result was me having to play this week rather than sittin' all cozy wif a bye 🙋‍♂️

I had a dream we were beating Bingville 14-3, and when I woke up I was kinda sad. But I cheered up when I realized realized it was only a dream, cause I know we'll beat Bingville by way more than that.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Thinking about starting Fitzmagic over Matt Ryan. 

Even with Julio and Hooper returning. 

Same

Ignoring empirical data, it is the most wonderful, magical time of the year. Miami is on a bit of roll so it must be Fitztivus time! Practices such as the "Airing of TD Passes" and "Feats of Strength Rush TDs" and the labeling of easily explainable events as "Fitztivus miracles," such as beating the lowly J-E-T-S. (Kramer and Seinfeld approved this message.)

Anyway, good luck to all that start Fitz I think he will play well against his former team. :)

On 12/7/2019 at 9:27 AM, CletisVanDamme said:

I had Fitz in my lineup all week over Brees until a bad dream last night where Fitzi shat the bed and Brees went off....like, it's legitimately messing with my head now lol...just a dream?  Or sign from the fantasy gods?  

Really really really really hope you put Brees back in my dude lol

That is the type of decision that'll take months to get over 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

"The Wreck of the Ryan Fitzpatrick" ...

🎶 the legend lives on/from the Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie 🎶

preface - i love this cat, one of the few great guys to root for in a leeg full of DG scumbags, prima donnas, thugs, jackarses, tools, knobs, shims, buffoons, etcetcetc ...

and he lights defenses up - he's been given free rein to freelance, there's such a reckless bravado - bourne part outta confidence, part outta "IDGAF" ethos, part outta survival (he's forever auditioning for his next gig).

he puts up numbers whilst tucked safely away on the waiver scrap heap.  folks will stream hot garbage like BDN, Kyle Allen, Darnold, etc ... and there's ol' Fitz, chillin' on the wire with a couple/few 30 spots in his pocket. 

he has resurrected the decaying corpse that was DeVante Parker's decomposed career ... he has delighted in chucking to a Polack TE not named Gronk ... he now even has his own Danny Woodhead in rhe person of Laird.  the offense is clicking - the anchor that was Blancmange has been put on IR - Flores be all like "CHUCK N' DUCK, FITZMAGICK!!1!111!1!11!"

that tanking early season squad, which looked like a relegated Pop Warner outfit, has been more than respectable lo over the latter half of this 2019 professional tackle tackle foosball season.  

flash to present day - week 14, which is qtr final/opening weekend of our beloved/cursed magick foosball playoffs ... and here is Fitz - primed to lead the suddenly juggernaut like Miami passing game into MetLife. 

revenge game angle at play here, also (srsly, think he's been on all 32 rosters at least once 😄) - no stranger to the environ/weather/atmosphere .... matter of fact, ya know he's chomping to get at those miserable J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS!!1!, a middling pass defense, who may be without their all world safety.   yep, it's all lining up, baby ... KISMET!

then you scoop and start ... and, when ya finally take the plunge ... when yer playoff life is at stake, with the oodles of coin up for grabs ... he faceplants.  spectacularly. maybe not BDN vs the Yucs last week faceplant, but, a faceplant at the most critical time, nonetheless.

it's been his M.O. for awhile, and i speak from experience - i've relied on this cat a number of times in similar scenarios to those i already fleshed out ... and it's never ended well. 

all this being said .. i scooped him.  i will plug him in and outta my lineup at least 1,503 times beween now and 12:55 p.m. Sunday.  don't laugh, because if you're here, you'll be doing the same. 

i hope for a vintage FitzMAGICK performance ... but "vintage" Fitz could be either 350/4, or yanked for Rosen in the second qtr.   

we roll the dice here, you know the inherent risk you run.

Machiavelli was of the oft used opine "Fortune favors the Bold!" ... so, in the tongue of my ancestral bruddah 🇮🇹, i wish us all BUONA FORTUNA!

🎶 the legend lives on/from Miami on down/to the big lake they call Moonachie/"MetLife" they said/"never gives up her dead/when the gales of December come early!" 🎶

🎶 and later that night/ as the 'chip sailed outta sight/ came the Wreck of the Ryan Fitzpatrick 🎶

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Fitztragic strikes... Hopefully any of you brave souls that started him survived it.  

He still out produced Wilson...at least fitzy runs

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Fitztragic strikes... Hopefully any of you brave souls that started him survived it.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Sivaro said:

If D Parker misses time.

Fitz is drop city.

Agree 100%. Parker can score as many TDs as he wants against the Giants next week....if he plays. If he is out, Fitzpatrick essentially loses any streaming appeal that he had. 

How we feeling about Fitz this week? Too risky? Decent game? Great game? Parker is back and the matchup is good but it’s supposed to be windy. Could easily be a shootout or a slop fest like the game against the Jets

2 hours ago, aapox said:

How we feeling about Fitz this week? Too risky? Decent game? Great game? Parker is back and the matchup is good but it’s supposed to be windy. Could easily be a shootout or a slop fest like the game against the Jets

Forecast

Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

That wind will be a factor IMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

Might roll him out as my QB1 for finals sounds crazy 

I might too

• Like 3

14 hours ago, OdellBaconJr said:

Might roll him out as my QB1 for finals sounds crazy 

Same. [...] love Fitz matchup with the bengals

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 3

Fitzmagic has a juicy match up this week and I hope he brings me a championship this upcoming weekend. I am rolling with him as my QB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigTruss said:

Fitzmagic has a juicy match up this week and I hope he brings me a championship this upcoming weekend. I am rolling with him as my QB.

Yup. Hope he continues to run as well.

• Like 2

I am also rolling with Fitzmagic today in the championship game, lets hope he has one more big in him this season.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FreakFries said:

All aboard the Fitz Train!!

Go, go Holy Roller Fitzmagic!!

League Winner! Literally.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1