Sign in to follow this  
Certified_504

1st Year Keeper League PPR Snake Draft

Welcome to the league bro, we just filled up. I'm excited and I can't wait. It's going to be a great season. I will start reaching out to guys in a bit to check on everyone's schedules so that we can set up a draft time. I will communicate with you via email and you can send your phone number to me via email through the league so that I can text you as well.

League filled, but I am looking for interested owners as I will start a wait list. This is just in case someone can't make the draft or even if someone is not active during the season and I need to make a move. Please leave your email if your interested in a competitive 1st year keeper league.

Bdots, I have you number 1 on the waitlist. I will email you and post here if something opens up. You can also send me your number via email. My email is amlbroncos@gmail.com

Yes Ayehills, in fact we may very well need you as 2 guys did not respond earlier. You will be number 3 on the wait list and I will reach out to you if we need you. I appreciate your interest and I will keep your contact information just in case. What is your email address?