Sign in to follow this  
ginocan

KC @ Jax 9/8/2019 Gameday

Recommended Posts

Just now, oliminator123 said:

woopwoop

 

Still outplayed by an unknown wr who can be had for free. Makes it easier to scoop him on the wire now lol

Edited by Guwop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bomont said:

Anyone hear anything about how serious Hill's injury is? Of course he's my WR1. Insert head banging against brick wall here

 

No one knows yet. Since I drafted him I expect him to be out 4-6 weeks, doesn't matter anyway since Sammy Watkins is the WR on this team and we all wasted a pic on Tyreek Hill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, potatoetree said:

Any thoughts on D. Thompson. Looks like he's just riding the bench from the statline

Easily droppable for someone that will actually play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guwop said:

 

Still outplayed by an unknown wr who can be had for free

Some people are never happy. I know this isn't your first season playing fantasy, but you're talking like a rookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pdog109 said:

 

No one knows yet. Since I drafted him I expect him to be out 4-6 weeks, doesn't matter anyway since Sammy Watkins is the WR on this team and we all wasted a pic on Tyreek Hill

 

I see pdog is in midseason form.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Some people are never happy. I know this isn't your first season playing fantasy, but you're talking like a rookie.

 

I dont own any shares of dede. Of course be happy with a td but anyone not alarmed with losing Foles and two new guys having a connection is just holding on to hope. Dede wasn't drafted for the line he has. At least that's what I got from the thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

 

I dont own any shares of dede. Of course be happy with a td but anyone not alarmed with losing Foles and two new guys having a connection is just holding on to hope. Dede wasn't drafted for the line he has. At least that's what I got from the thread

I drafted Dede for WR3. I'll gladly take this line every week, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kcm012 said:

I drafted Dede for WR3. I'll gladly take this line every week, really.

 

Guess we'll see how the thread goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam TD nullified by holding?!? Anyone see it, was he robbed. I’m at work, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Can’t see this game... but how is the eye test on McCoy?

 

Easily a better runner than Williams and it’s not even close.  Williams just getting more opps.

Edited by FUM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Josh GODon said:

 

I see pdog is in midseason form.

 

Tell me i'm wrong.

Hill finishes outside top 15 at WR this year, guarantee.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Wtf this game has technical difficulties. I don’t wanna see the browns...

 

No one wants to see this blow out. Was a good game until JAX meltdown.

At least Fournette got some work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

What the f--- happened to the ******** tv?

 

The announcer said a production tower/vehicle was damaged or something. I’m mad as well. Wanted to see that last long run by McCoy. 

Edited by WaiverLooter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

 

The announcer said a production tower/vehicle was damaged or something. I’m mad as well. Wanted to see that last long run by McCoy. 

 

Production team manager must be a Williams owner.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, kcm012 said:

Easily droppable for someone that will actually play.

Ah that's disappointing. I was hoping with Tyreek Hill out that Darwin Thompson might see a few more targets. Looks he is droppable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.