Either a genius move or a bonehead move

Easy decision vs Ramsey...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topshelf10 said:

Screw it

Starting over JuJu

Hoping for a break out game

Either a genius move or a bonehead move

Same here Juju is a great player just horrible situation for him at QB I'll probably start him next week but this week AJ looks like the guy that's gonna get more volume from a better QB and going against worse defense

5 hours ago, herschel said:

I would still temper expectations.  Ten might run the ball 40 times in this game.

Back to the trash heap he goes....

Oh my, WTH?  4 targets, 1 catch for 17?  And this is with no Corey Davis.  Yeah, I think I'm dropping his a$$ for a RB handcuff.  

You have to play matchups with him. Chiefs posed a difficult matchup like i had been telling the group. He'll be fine after the bye. I would hold if you can. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

You have to play matchups with him. Chiefs posed a difficult matchup like i had been telling the group. He'll be fine after the bye. I would hold if you can. 

Hold until next year

Yeah, no. I feel bad for him. Maybe after his rookie contract is up after he leaves this doo doo team I’ll be onboard

This guy is droppable, right?  97% snaps is encouraging.  19 Tannehill passes is not.  4 targets is not. 

So even without Corey Davis and a prime opportunity, he falls on his face.  Mainly because the Titans have decided to just let Henry run all the time.  As they should.

So without Corey Davis, AJ Brown has essentially become.... Corey Davis.

In redraft, I think he's an easy drop and not somebody that you can rely on during your fantasy playoffs.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, bigbluecrew56 said:

Nice game today. Glad i held on.

I have him in my lineup right now, but fear I might be point chasing a bit. 

Edited by altmin

13 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

Anyone playing the WR#1 with Tannehill...on a very much run first/second/third offense?

Yep.

Either AJ or Curtis Samuel for me, and I've lost faith in the latter.

Room for boom with AJ against Indy

I would go AJ if I was an underdog and needed a boom. He’s got as much ceiling  as anyone but a goose egg floor. 

Great stash in a keeper type league IMO

Edited by Fort4242

35 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

I would go AJ if I was an underdog and needed a boom. He’s got as much ceiling  as anyone but a goose egg floor. 

Great stash in a keeper type league IMO

He definitely doesn't have a goose egg floor. Late rookie year that's when these guys come out to score points. His floor rn is higher than people think.

hopefully he can replicate another Titan WR legendary playoff run ala 2004 Drew Bennett

Week 14

12 catches 233 Yards 3TDs

Week 15

13 catches 160 Yards 2TDs

one can dream! 

I own this cat and keep seeing him ranked so high on waiver pick up lists. Sure, he’s made some nice plays. But the Titans don’t throw it enough. Is the optimism that Tanny is playing well and schedule looks decent? Some of Tanny’s scoring success is because of his legs which doesn’t help Brown. I think it would be hard to trust this guy in fantasy playoffs. Maybe he would make a good keeper selection for next year but I don’t see offensive philosophy changing with having Henry and I’ve also seen talk about Tanny maybe getting franchise tag.

Excellent keeper for next year.  IMO he's the #1 passing option on the Titans this year, and looks to be the same next year unless they add a piece via trade or FA.  Henry is currently set to be an FA this off-season and while I'm sure they want to re-sign him, who knows what happens.  This guy could be the #1 option for a team that passes a bit more next season and has all the physical tools in the world.

As for this season, I love having this guy on my bench so I don't catch a blow up week against me, but I can't put him out there given the teams I have.  Now of course, not everyone's team is built the same.  If I'm the 6 seed and I need to swing for the fences, AJ seems like the highest ceiling of these types of guys.  Basically I would play this guy if I'm an underdog, or my opponent gets out to a monster lead from Thursday night.  Otherwise if I'm expected to win, I would roll with a safer option that maybe doesn't offer as much upside but won't give you 2 points like AJ did a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

He is in my lineup as my WR4 but I'm not excited about it, especially with an injury. However, he has been an awesome find this year, and I believe he's a good keeper if you waivered him this year. The Titans will continue to be kind of scattershot throwing the ball as long as Vrabel is there. I sort of like what they are doing in Tennessee now that they have a guy who can actually throw, though.

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

keep an eye on this ...

🤔

If Davis is available, might be a good pickup. I snagged him last week just because he was there and I had nothing better to do.

Edited by altmin
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CooL said:

I own this cat and keep seeing him ranked so high on waiver pick up lists. Sure, he’s made some nice plays. But the Titans don’t throw it enough. Is the optimism that Tanny is playing well and schedule looks decent? Some of Tanny’s scoring success is because of his legs which doesn’t help Brown. I think it would be hard to trust this guy in fantasy playoffs. Maybe he would make a good keeper selection for next year but I don’t see offensive philosophy changing with having Henry and I’ve also seen talk about Tanny maybe getting franchise tag.

Titans are going to face some good run defense teams coming up. Tanny is going to have to step up and throw to him

Humphries ruled out. More targets for AJ?

I'm 10 mins from Oakland. Supposed to be an ugly rainy day. Still thinking of firing him up over McLaurin @GB

Anyone else?