mjb03003

A.J. Brown 2019 Outlook

7 hours ago, jwilsonxo said:

Humphries ruled out. More targets for AJ?

I'm 10 mins from Oakland. Supposed to be an ugly rainy day. Still thinking of firing him up over McLaurin @GB

Anyone else?

I saw the weather forecast with early rain then sunshine. Chance of rain 60% with winds under 10mph. Did it change?

I'm firing him up over Golden Tate in this matchup. 

24 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

I saw the weather forecast with early rain then sunshine. Chance of rain 60% with winds under 10mph. Did it change?

All my local weather news stations saying it's gonna rain all weekend. Could be clear at some point though, who knows. Bay Area weather is unpredictable.

10 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

fwiw, the Iggles/Jints forecast is calling for rain on Monday night, as well 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jwilsonxo said:

All my local weather news stations saying it's gonna rain all weekend. Could be clear at some point though, who knows. Bay Area weather is unpredictable.

I appreciate the local news report. 

17 minutes ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

All of my opponent's players are going at 1PM. I'm going to start Brown over Metcalf if i'm loosing by a lot and feel i need a boom to win. 

Thanks for the update. 

• Haha 2

As long as Tannehill is playing like this he’s a top 24 option. Could pay off huge down the stretch. Houston, and New Orleans left on the schedule 

• Like 1

Beyond infuriated that the Pats drafted Harry over this guy when he was clearly the better system fit.

I’m not sure I can start this guy in the playoffs. Been on my bench for a while, keeping him from other teams. 

But he surrounded these 2 monster games with 2 absolutely duds. If I started him last week, I wouldn’t even be here today. 

1 hour ago, altmin said:

It's a good thing I didn't need his points. I never know when to start him. 

The correct answer is to start him always, and has been the case since the bye week. IMO this was predictable given Tannehill's ability to sling it deep and Brown's imposing presence when given chances.

• Like 1

On Sunday, A.J. Brown caught five of seven targets for 153 yards and two touchdowns. Among all 71 wide receivers to see 50 or more targets, Brown ranks third in yards per route run (2.57), second in passer rating when targeted (124.5), and first in all of the following: yards per target (12.8), fantasy points per target (2.47), missed tackles forced per reception (0.38), yards after contact per reception (5.55), and yards after the catch per reception (10.1).

• Like 1

Dude fell so far due to dynasty draft situation...this is a reminder that smart coaching will make a good change to the situation close than we think.

Should be a rock solid WR2 next year. 

I think AJ Brown is a better play than Gallup, Crowder, Parker etc so i think im gonna put him in for the semis. If he gets another 8-10 targets, he should be fine. Athletic to say the least.

1 hour ago, NBatum88 said:

Starting him this week due to injuries. Here we go....

You should be starting him due to wanting a title👍

8 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I think AJ Brown is a better play than Gallup, Crowder, Parker etc so i think im gonna put him in for the semis. If he gets another 8-10 targets, he should be fine. Athletic to say the least.

He received 8 targets once this year and it was week 7.  Hrs averaging 5 targets per game on his recent hot streak (last 3 weeks).  8-10 is unrealistic expectations.  If you start him, you’re basically hoping for a long TD (which is not unrealistic given his recent usage).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Titans fans, can anyone elaborate on his lack of targets? You guys concern playing him this week since he’s kinda boom or bust?

3 hours ago, Squidward said:

Titans fans, can anyone elaborate on his lack of targets? You guys concern playing him this week since he’s kinda boom or bust?

I was going to play him but im going with Gallup who sees more targets. More opportunity is a good thing but your flex spot is perfect for an AJ brown especially if you only have guys who receive roughly the same usage. Like the poster who responded to me, your hoping for a long TD which very well could happen. I only was thinking he may see a couple more if there is any issues with Henry but that doesnt seem to be a prob. Gl

This kid is a stud. He looks, plays and has the build of TO. Not sure how much he’ll produce these next 2 weeks, but keeper and dynasty wise this guy is gold. 

Props to my girl, and hottie, Cynthia Frelund for her pick of AJ Brown as the player to win fantasy leagues this year. So far, so good Cynthia! 

14 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

This kid is a stud. He looks, plays and has the build of TO. Not sure how much he’ll produce these next 2 weeks, but keeper and dynasty wise this guy is gold. 

Props to my girl, and hottie, Cynthia Frelund for her pick of AJ Brown as the player to win fantasy leagues this year. So far, so good Cynthia! 

Sold, im starting him 🤞😍

I really want to start him next week but the lack of targets is worrisome. If we knew he's getting 8 targets he's a bonofide top 15 play with his abilities. Can anyone post some stats on Houston secondary? I feel like with the additions of Conley and Roby has helped their pass defense last 4 weeks or so.