Sign in to follow this  
NyZD

Who to drop Deebo Samuel or Parris Campbell for Terry Mclaurin 12 Team full PPR

This is a keeper league..Also how much waiver budget out of 100$ would you guys drop.. I have Marquise brown on my bench as well but I think Terry Is going to be consistent the entire year thoughts?

Thanks for help with mine.

I want to return the favor but I don’t know these guys that well. I do think, and have thought since the Niners lost their minds and gave up a 2nd round pick for a guy who was going to be a free agent in 4 weeks, that Jimmy G is not that good. I’m also not impressed at all with J Lynch as a GM. The Colts on the other hand seem to have a pretty good GM. Based on only that, I’d drop Deebo.

• Like 1

Read where Funchess is out for a while, as he broke his collar bone. This may move Parris up the depth chart, so I would consider dropping Deebo for Mclaurin. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the help with mine - I’m going to have to say somewhere in the 25%-50% depending on how your league buys.  That’s how I’m factoring.

4 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Read where Funchess is out for a while, as he broke his collar bone. This may move Parris up the depth chart, so I would consider dropping Deebo for Mclaurin. 

I agree with this!