Jags02

Raheem Mostert 2019 Outlook

Is there any reason to hang on to Mostert once Coleman returns?  I like what he's done while Coleman is out, but I can't imagine 3 productive RB's moving forward.  Just wondering if I should continue to hang on or chase upside somewhere else at this point. 

50 minutes ago, cizastro said:

Is there any reason to hang on to Mostert once Coleman returns?  I like what he's done while Coleman is out, but I can't imagine 3 productive RB's moving forward.  Just wondering if I should continue to hang on or chase upside somewhere else at this point. 

Wondering the same ^^

Thought about dropping him for his BYE week but ws going to wait and see. But at this point, if Coleman's coming back....

May drop him this week if there's better material on the WW

9 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Wondering the same ^^

Thought about dropping him for his BYE week but ws going to wait and see. But at this point, if Coleman's coming back....

May drop him this week if there's better material on the WW

WW is pretty bare this week.  especially for RBs.  unless you are making a spec add on someone like ajayi or cj anderson or someone like that.  im not expecting much of a role with coleman, but im holding for now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, herschel said:

WW is pretty bare this week.  especially for RBs.  unless you are making a spec add on someone like ajayi or cj anderson or someone like that.  im not expecting much of a role with coleman, but im holding for now.

Agreed probably but ryquell armstead is on the WW and he could pay off big at some point this season so just curious about the upside of Mostert. Is there a clear path for him to get a ton of touches even with an injury or thru flashing brighter?

17 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Agreed probably but ryquell armstead is on the WW and he could pay off big at some point this season so just curious about the upside of Mostert. Is there a clear path for him to get a ton of touches even with an injury or thru flashing brighter?

Nope. Was barely a path even with Coleman hurt. With his return Mostert is a drop. 

I dropped him this week due to his bye and grabbed a mattison in case something happened to cook 

didnt want to though but was move to make this week for me

• Like 1

Mostert will need a Breida or Coleman injury to get serious run. This offense is explosive, so roster worthy. Wilson was a healthy scratch.

Just now, mjb said:

Mostert will need a Breida or Coleman injury to get serious run. This offense is explosive, so roster worthy. Wilson was a healthy scratch.

If Breida or Coleman go down it’ll just go back to the 3 headed monster we saw when Coleman was out. 

It's tough to drop this guy knowing that the two guys in front of him are running like they are shot out of a cannon and they are both partially made out of glass. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, affliction said:

If Breida and Wilson are inactive he is a no brainer RB2

Mostert is hurt as well

I'm holding Mostert until lineups are announced tomorrow. Getting dropped unless Breida is sitting. But will be starting him (w/ Coleman) if it's just them two. 

6 minutes ago, kball09 said:

I'm holding Mostert until lineups are announced tomorrow. Getting dropped unless Breida is sitting. But will be starting him (w/ Coleman) if it's just them two. 

Ditto

50 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Got the same situation as well

2 hours ago, smeeze said:

Breida, just sit man. Let the mustard tiger eat.

I really hope/need some Mostert luck this week.. But doesn’t it seem he is almost as likely to sit as Breida right now? 

Yeah, that seems to be the case.

They feel like a package deal at this point haha. If you're on Yahoo I would recommend BENCHING, not DROPPING, if Breida plays, and then seeing if Breida gets hurt during the game. If not, you can safely drop Mostert from your bench.

The good thing about owning mostert is he's a dual handcuff. If breida or Coleman gets hurt he has instant value. He's obviously not getting GL looks, but should get 12 touches if one were to go down. Personally as a breida and Coleman owners I shipped off breida for value before last week and picked up Mostert for free. If he doesn't play tonight he's a good pickup to throw in your IR spot 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scheibler said:

The good thing about owning mostert is he's a dual handcuff. If breida or Coleman gets hurt he has instant value. He's obviously not getting GL looks, but should get 12 touches if one were to go down. Personally as a breida and Coleman owners I shipped off breida for value before last week and picked up Mostert for free. If he doesn't play tonight he's a good pickup to throw in your IR spot 

This 100%

Last year Breida played every time we thought or wanted him to sit lol. He must have a high pain tolerance.

Also, the reason they probably pulled him last week was to get him ready for tonight. They said he seemed okay on the sideline.

I'm probably benching my 49ers RBs not named Tevin tonight.