Jags02

Raheem Mostert 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

Breida out. Must start if active?

No? A must start? Maybe in 14 plus team leagues but he's a low end FLEX otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sticky2 said:

Is Mostert even confirmed to be playing?

No but if he doesnt just drop for jeff wilson if you have no other options

1 hour ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Guy has been Questionable all week and people are acting like he’s a lock as an upside high end RB2 this week. My goodness.

I dont see anything saying he is in any danger of missing the game.  Am I missing something?

• Like 1

I need to know for sure that Mostert will play prior to the morning games.

I can't just leave him as my only possible play when he's still listed as being 50/50 after being limited all week, but I'm playing him if the 49ers would come out and say he's playing.

Edited by Jags02

6 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

I dont see anything saying he is in any danger of missing the game.  Am I missing something?

When guys play you for sure they tend to practice in full the final day, but Mostert was still limited. After that, if they're not in danger of missing the game, they'll be listed as probable or else will have the injury tag removed. Mostert was instead listed as Questionable. This is not good news. Many players who end up still limited on Friday and then get the Questionable tag end up not playing.

While it's generally thought he'll still play just like last week when he had a similar situation, it would be nice to see them come out and say that Mostert will be on field. Otherwise we're just guessing and they could pull a last second, "Breida and Mostert are inactive today."

Just now, Jags02 said:

When guys play you for sure they tend to practice in full the final day, but Mostert was still limited. After that, if they're not in danger of missing the game, they'll be listed as probable or else will have the injury tag removed. Mostert was instead listed as Questionable. This is not good news. Many players who end up still limited on Friday and then get the Questionable tag end up not playing.

While it's generally thought he'll still play just like last week when he had a similar situation, it would be nice to see them come out and say that Mostert will be on field. Otherwise we're just guessing and they could pull a last second, "Breida and Mostert are inactive today."

just a heads up probable tag doesn't exist in the NFL anymore

8 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

I need to know for sure that Mostert will play prior to the morning games.

I can't just leave him as my only possible play when he's still listed as being 50/50 after being limited all week, but I'm playing him if the 49ers would come out and say he's playing.

get jeff wilssssssssssson if he no plays

3 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

just a heads up probable tag doesn't exist in the NFL anymore

Oh right... I tend to think that because I'm in a sleeper league and they still list players with the probable tag.

Still, they'll typically remove the injury designation. Questionable still means 50/50.

1 minute ago, Jags02 said:

Oh right... I tend to think that because I'm in a sleeper league and they still list players with the probable tag.

Still, they'll typically remove the injury designation. Questionable still means 50/50.

true, I think Mostert plays considering he practiced all week on a limited basis unless he had a flare up this morning when he wakes up. Im sure the athletic trainers have been keeping a close eye on him throughout the week

He looks great every time he gets touches--big and fast with a bit of shifty. Unfortunately he pretty much never gets touches. I don't know how you can roll him out and feel good about it. That backfield is too crowded and he's too low on the RB totem pole. 

19 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Good game for Mostert, but it was in mop-up duty. Awesome TD run though.

Are you guys holding?

I’m probably dropping but appreciate what he gave me this week! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Good game for Mostert, but it was in mop-up duty. Awesome TD run though.

Are you guys holding?

Probably not. He only has value if either Breida or Coleman is injured, and I’d expect Breida to return this week.

57 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

I’m probably dropping but appreciate what he gave me this week! 

My sentiments exactly. Had to start him out of desperation this week due to BYE week players and injuries, but it worked out. Absolutely cannot trust him going forward though unless Coleman AND Breida have injuries and/or limitations. Talent is there but the opportunity just isn’t.

Tevin Coleman owner Here and tbh he looks better than TC I’m actually thinking about picking him up instead they both get the same amount of touches he just makes the best of his 

12 minutes ago, Cokey said:

Tevin Coleman owner Here and tbh he looks better than TC I’m actually thinking about picking him up instead they both get the same amount of touches he just makes the best of his 

I’m a Coleman owner as well, but unless Shanahan changes the pecking order, they won’t be getting the same amount of touches once Breida is back.

Also, all of Mostert’s production came in garbage time last week.

Who’s in on their hurry up offense? SF could be playing from behind all day. 

17 minutes ago, Deke said:

Who’s in on their hurry up offense? SF could be playing from behind all day. 

The 3 backs who are active today.