Sign in to follow this  
PPMWO

How much Faab should I spent on TJ Hockensen?

Had a feeling he was gonna be a sleeper stud on a lions team with no top tier WRs. Shoulda picked him up off waivers before week 1 but I'm going to have to pay dearly for him now. Has all the tools to be Elite even as a rookie and elite TEs are few and far between.

I'm thinking of dropping about 60% of my faab (about $120 of my $200) on him and even then I'm not sure if that is high enough. Some guy in my league dropped $100 on the bears defense after week 1 last year and we criticized him at the time but worked out wonderfully for him. 

My other 2 TEs are Jared Cook and Darren Waller and I'm dropping Preston William's for him at the moment. I know my TEs dont suck but I am high on Hock I just dont know if I'm hyping him up in my mind. 

I mean you have 2 nice TE's at the moment. Waller is similar to Hock imo. If you have to get him then go 60%. I'd probably only do 30-35% if it was me.

120 of 200?? woah..that would be nuts... it really is league dependent for faab. I don't know if you can even get a consistent answer. I would agree with the guy above and say 30-35%.

Edited by hangin n wangin