Sign in to follow this  
MSkibisky

Going into 2020 with too many UTIL spots taken! Help! WHIR

So I am getting very nervous about next year and how to move players around. Here is my dilemma.

6 keepers, and my keepers as of right now go: Lindor, JoRam, Yordan, Bichette, Snell, Cole.

With Yordan probably only being DH elig next year, that takes up my UTIL spot.. and with two SS (Lindor and Bichette), I would have to move one. I am thinking of packaging Bichette and good arm/bat (Corbin, Hoskins, Aquino) for a top OF, trying for Betts or Soto. Do i wait? See how the elig. plays out? Or make a move such as Bichette/Corbin for Soto?

1 minute ago, charger_ss24 said:

Not knowing the details of your league, I would throw all three (Corbin, Aquino, Hoskins) at the owner for Soto.

12 man 5x5 roto 6 man keeper. I doubt he would do that 3 for 1 this close to the end of the season.

IMO if you could pull off a Soto deal with any combo of Bichette + those 3 i'd do it. Not only solves your dilemma but acquires you a top 10 guy who's only more valuable in a keeper. 

On 9/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, Lucho said:

IMO if you could pull off a Soto deal with any combo of Bichette + those 3 i'd do it. Not only solves your dilemma but acquires you a top 10 guy who's only more valuable in a keeper. 

Soto is not a top 10 or even top 20 guy.

Go for Betts and go down from there, as I assume you’re not playing for a title anymore. 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, Thenewwildone8 said:

Soto is not a top 10 or even top 20 guy.

Disagree, but i guess that's subjective

On 9/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, Thenewwildone8 said:

Go for Betts and go down from there, as I assume you’re not playing for a title anymore. 

In my 12man roto, im at 88pts and the leader has 96.5 as of today. I think a title is just out of reach. Haven't made any moves yet

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, MSkibisky said:

Disagree, but i guess that's subjective

In my 12man roto, im at 88pts and the leader has 96.5 as of today. I think a title is just out of reach. Haven't made any moves yet

I think Soto is on the edge/verge of being Top 10 now, but as a dynasty player he absolutely is.

• Like 1

Soto is a stud. If you can get him or anyone else of his caliber while also shoring up roster flexibility, go for it. 

I doubt you get Soto for that package of players.

This is what I would do... why don't you just keep the studs you have, and then during the season, if Bichette turns out to be the real deal, trade Lindor for something really really nice? 

Help with mine?