Sign in to follow this  
BurgundyBooger

Drop City: Week 1

It's only the first week, but there are indeed players out there capable of producing such a profoundly negative impact not only on our teams but to our psyches as well that you've no choice but to purge your soul of their presence and condemn them to the free agency wastelands. Patience and week 1 rhetoric be damned.

This week, I've dropped Jameis Winston. I'm tired of the excuses, about hearing how much of a stud he is. No. I need someone reliable in that position, not a player who could potentially find himself outscored by my opponent's kicker every other week. Goodbye, Jameis. I'll continue to root for your in real life, and the image of you snagging the inside of your mouth with your two fingers at pregame will always be embedded in my mind. Enjoy your new home in Drop City.

How about the rest of you? 

Edited by BurgundyBooger

Duncan Hines - positive game script, for the most part, but a scant amount of points - Mack beasted - need WR help, sooooo ... he gone. 

3 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

It's only the first week, but there are indeed players out there capable of producing such a profoundly negative impact not only on our teams but to our psyches as well that you've no choice but to purge your soul of their presence and condemn them to the free agency wastelands. Patience and week 1 rhetoric be damned.

This week, I've dropped Jameis Winston. I'm tired of the excuses, about hearing how much of a stud he is. No. I need someone reliable in that position, not a player who could potentially find himself outscored by my opponent's kicker every other week. Goodbye, Jameis. I'll continue to root for your in real life, and the image of you snagging the inside of your mouth with your two fingers at pregame will always be embedded in my mind. Enjoy your new home in Drop City.

How about the rest of you? 

Why would you root for this dirtbag in real life?  I can stomach the inverse, that is rooting for him in fantasy.  But in real life, this dude is scum.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

It's only the first week,

I agree

[AC posts removed.  If a thread like this is going to work, it needs to be limited to suggesting players to drop in standard leagues.  If it's becoming a bunch of thinly-veiled AC questions/discussions ("think I'm going to drop X for Y" or anything of the sort), the thread will be locked / removed.]

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

Goodbye Ebron. Have a nice day Geronimo. Best of luck Kalen. Cya later Vance McDonald. You won't be missed Donte. Till next time Tre'Quan. 

hopefully this was across multiple leegs 🤔

• Haha 1

dont see kenyan nor cook being worthy of this thread, just my 2 cents unless you have cook and also Kelce/Kittle/Ertz/Engram

11 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

In what world is Jared cook a drop?

a world in which that punk will, yet again, flop in a great offense with a HoF QB - the year he went to GB it was the same ....BUST CITY. 

he needs to be focal point of a crappy offense, with a qb who has has limited range/options (see Oakland last year, Rams prior to that).

absolute clown show. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Duncan Hines - positive game script, for the most part, but a scant amount of points - Mack beasted - need WR help, sooooo ... he gone. 

It was surprising how little Nyheim was used. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, joebaker23 said:

Dede Westbrook? Just have trouble falling in love with his new situation with backup QB

This I would not do yet.

18 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Damien Harris? What’s your opinion for this bench stash rb

NE Harris? I'm dropping him. Need the wr/te help

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

It was surprising how little Nyheim was used. 

kept checking my bench guys, and he was barely registering - coupla/few catches, coupla/few carries ... dunno, man - i hate to part ways so early, but time and tide wait for no man ... i have other pressing needs. 

35 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I will be dropping Guice and Reed.

Reed should drop himself out of football. His concussion count is probably in the double digits right now.

• Like 1