FouLLine

Most points ROS John Ross or Marquise Brown? [WHIR]

1 pt PPR League

Who scores more points the rest of the season Marquise "Hollywood / Jet" Brown or John Ross III?

WHIR as always.

I like Ross III ROS.  He's the clear #1 until Green comes back and I doubt Hollywood can duplicate his game 1 performance. D's will figure him out.

Thanks for mine

Edited by superman100679

2 hours ago, FouLLine said:

1 pt PPR League

Who scores more points the rest of the season Marquise "Hollywood / Jet" Brown or John Ross III?

WHIR as always.

This is tough, but even with BAL being a run first team, I am gonna lean Hollywood. If Ross has made the jump this year, then he has some great opportunities, especially when AJG returns, where they can't focus on just Ross. Thanks for mine!

Hollywood.  He got such a low percentage of snaps because they are trying to work him back in but he caught a pass on damn near all of them. When he gets the full workload...

John Ross II is the real deal. Ross got way more playing time than Hollywood did. Snap count comparison is a joke. New OC gonna make sure he gets to eat every game. Plus, I like his upside that he provides with a ridiculous 4.22 40-yard dash. Dalton throws more than Lamar Jackson but that could change. Coin flip. I lean Ross because I think he's going to have a Tyler Lockette type of break out season. Just my guess. To counter with a hollywood buzz: Ravens are the better team and could probably be a solid fantasy producing team this year. Hard one to side with.

Edited by 4Ring
correction

Gonna leave this here....

The 40-yard dash record at the combine is 4.22 seconds, set by Washington receiver and Cincinnati Bengals first-round draft pick John Ross in 2017.

I'm going to say John Ross III.  I think Hollywood has the potential to be a stud, but I like the supporting cast around Ross.  That'll help keep teams from keying on him as much as they will Brown.