Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Russell Westbrook 2019-2020 Outlook

8 hours ago, stay_woke said:

I was surprised at how easy I was able to trade him, he still definitely has a lot of name value especially if you play in points leagues.

Who were you able to trade him for?

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Russ + Derozan for Lebron + Graham (Points League)

Pretty good haul, would love to get LeBron for him since Graham and DeRozan seem pretty similar

1 minute ago, yeet said:

Pretty good haul, would love to get LeBron for him since Graham and DeRozan seem pretty similar

Was absolutely stoked out of mind and then Derozan and Russ go on to have their best games of the season today and make me look like an idiot. Still feel good as I couldn't handle the resting from Russ.

10 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Was absolutely stoked out of mind and then Derozan and Russ go on to have their best games of the season today and make me look like an idiot. Still feel good as I couldn't handle the resting from Russ.

Nah that's a good trade, I'm hoping Russ strings together like 2 more good games so I can try trading him for Lillard

👌

His free throws have been on the normal side too.

Edited by Trench Mob

Why rockets let him to take the last shot,It's not OKC

2 minutes ago, kane said:

Why rockets let him to take the last shot,It's not OKC

I mean he was wide open. Just didn't go in. But what a game from him.

I just traded him a few days ago, been trying since the draft (2nd round, 23rd overall). Offered Westbrook for Butler straight up, got accepted in 10 minutes lol...

He made his debut on his new team with THAT game while Butler looked awesome for me... 12 team 9 cat btw. 

On 11/23/2019 at 4:39 AM, Sosa said:

I just traded him a few days ago, been trying since the draft (2nd round, 23rd overall). Offered Westbrook for Butler straight up, got accepted in 10 minutes lol...

He made his debut on his new team with THAT game while Butler looked awesome for me... 12 team 9 cat btw. 

You fleeced him, horrible trade for him to make.

I'm in the Westbrook train with Simmons, Smart <-> Brogdon, Westy trade.

Never owned him before so this is first for me. I do hate his guts, but maybe fantasy changes my mind. Will get back to this topic when I get to see few games from him. Need to get the ROS feel. I'm betting on chemistry issues early on and hoping for 2020 to be more consistently good for him.

Another Horrible FG. His only positive fantasy value is assist and occasionally steals and nothing else. 
Jump shoot is almost non existing. 

Turned down Westbrook to Lillard trade where I had to give up Danual House to boot... Westy is rounding up to form here...

He's been smashing it. And his free throws are back to 80%. Alot less burden, but more freedom in this system. Bless D'Antoni.

Edited by Trench Mob