Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Russell Westbrook 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

wow dude fixed this ft 

Kinda figured he would. He's too good of a player not to. Just recognize the player.

It's more quiet than a church mouse in this muthaf***a lol.

Edited by Trench Mob

They still haven't gave him the SG eligibility on Yahoo. Whoever "they" is, I like to have their job. Smh.

didnt start him on Thursday because of the illness and missing shootaround and having to go to the doctor AND he plays......2 days later i start him AND NOW HE SITS ........................i give up with this basketball thing 

3 hours ago, pagkerguy8 said:

didnt start him on Thursday because of the illness and missing shootaround and having to go to the doctor AND he plays......2 days later i start him AND NOW HE SITS ........................i give up with this basketball thing 

He's not going to play in no back to back sets again. So when he plays on a front-end or back-end of a 2 game stretch, just be prepared to plug in a guard in one of those. If you're in a weekly league, then oof.

monster. really need him to go @den this sunday. any word on when he plans on sitting 26 or 27?

im not even mad hes not hitting 3s, sticking to what he does best and his FG has taken a massive improvement because of it. 

Monster monster game. I wish Houston begins to play him b2b so that his hot streak continues. 

FT 13/13. My team FT this week so far is 90.2% and I am beating my opponent of 86.2% with Damian Lillard. It never happens to me. 

Love it. Hope it's sustainable. 

It's okay for James Harden to continue playing like ****. Someone do me a favor and reminds him to visit the night club/ strip club in Downtown Minneapolis tonight. 

Literally willing the Rockets towards wins. No way to spin the narrative or fabricate stories now.