Sign in to follow this  
charger_ss24

Michael Kopech

What are everyone’s thoughts on Michael Kopech next year since he will be 18 months removed from TJ surgery. Anyone targeting him? He’s available in my keeper league and was thinking about snagging him to stash for the upcoming season.

How long can you keep for? Part of the problem with TJ is that control can take awhile to come back so if we're just talking about being able to keep for just next year, doesn't seem like that would be worth it.

33 minutes ago, 4catztoomany said:

How long can you keep for? Part of the problem with TJ is that control can take awhile to come back so if we're just talking about being able to keep for just next year, doesn't seem like that would be worth it.

We can keep as as many from our active roster so long as we are under budget by auction day and as long as we want. I’m in a 12-team auction league. We have a $26 budget and each player is assigned a keeper price (I think we use diamond draft) and I’m thinking he will be ten cents.

in short, was thinking of stashing him as a bench arm next season and a starter (or trade bait) beyond that.