Sign in to follow this  
LastFantasy

Drop Trubisky For Stafford or Mariota?

In a a 12 team league with 1 QB play and for some reason everyone went 2 QB on their roster. 

Mitch was not looking good against GB. I know this week is another tough match so want to see if I should drop him for Stafford or Mariota or should I hold on?

Lets assume i have no more bench spot to hold 2 QB (don't want to either) 

If you make a move, I'd go get Stafford, but I'd be hesitant to pull the trigger on Trubisky so quickly.  However, if you have no one else you believe you can drop and you're thinking about just 1 QB ROS, I'd personally rather have Stafford.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

If you make a move, I'd go get Stafford, but I'd be hesitant to pull the trigger on Trubisky so quickly.  However, if you have no one else you believe you can drop and you're thinking about just 1 QB ROS, I'd personally rather have Stafford.

Thank you sir. I really dont have any one I want to drop and with trubisky questions. I dont mind switching qb week to week

I dropped Trubisky for Stafford this morning. Like you I don’t mind switching QB week to week. Stafford looked good in his first week with new weapons. Good luck. 

• Like 1

I would switch to Stafford, too, but don't be too attached. I might consider streaming until you find someone worth holding on to.

Help with my team: