Sign in to follow this  
JJ01

Gurley or Ekeler?

Man this is asking if you want a filet mignon or a ribeye. Both delicious and worth your penny but depends on what you prefer. Both of these guys are beasts. If I had to pick one, and this is personal preference, I think I would roll the dice on Ekeler. Bold Prediction - I don't think SD will sign Gordon back if Ekeler continues to produce. And if he takes this chance and runs with it, he'll be the new back in town and they didn't have to pay Gordon a premium allowing him to seek a trade. I think Ekeler is a good catch/run type of back and great for PPR. Anyhow, you can't go wrong with either, like I said, this is a preference thing. Gurley is also coming off of a knee injury and I'm nervous it might hamper or change his "beast-ness". Just a feeling. Anyhow best of luck to you.

Edited by Jimbalaya

Gurley right now (has higher trade value too). But if Gordon does not come back and Gurley doesn't get more touches like last season, then Ekeler.

Obviously Ekeler right now, but his value has an expiration tag as Melvin's hold out draws closer to an end. I think you gotta stick with Gurley.