Sign in to follow this  
Godeep

Trade for McCoy? PPR WHIR!

I grabbed Waller and Andrews off waivers last night, I drafted OJ Howard, I think I might keep all 3 of these guys, I passed on a few trade offers for any one of them. I’m starting to wonder if I should rethink Shady for one of them though. Would you stay out or pull the trigger on McCoy? I’m a bit worried him and DWill are in a rbbc, not sure I want the headache of picking which to start each week.  I already have Damien Williams, see team below.

Thoughts?

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Zeke, Fournette, Damien Williams, Lindsey, Hyde

WR: Thielen, Golladay, DJ Moore, Fitzgerald, DJax

TE: Howard, Waller, Andrews

K: Butker Def: Rams/Titans

Lockett or Robinson? I’m not sure he will go for Lockett, he’s slim on wrs he just lost Hill.

I would target the team that has Hunter Henry. Package a tight end and a WR / RB for one of his higher end WR's. You've got good depth at RB and TE, use it to your advantage.

The Hunter Henry advice is spot on. I'm in that situation, and I'm semi-desperate.

Trade off 1 or two of your TEs and free up some bench space.

Help with my thread:

That’s the exact team I was dealing with. He has Hill and Edelmen who he says are off limits, then Robinson and Lockett. We only start 2 wrs. I think I might look to package something to someone else with more open wrs to trade for. Thx