Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/12 - GAME DAY THREAD

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

If any of you started Boyd, you made a grave mistake. 

I think most people who start Boyd, they do it for his striking out ability because apart from that there is nothing to hope from him and the team he's pitching for. It's always a mistake or close to a mistake to start him. But that's the game. It's literally impossible to predict how much he'll hurt or not your ERA and WHIP.

4 minutes ago, bronxbombers723 said:

of course- need these leagues to have two week playoff matchups instead of one week. 

Two week PO matchups is the best in my opinion. It reduces the lack of luck and some freakish results of one shot guys.

• Like 1

Rookies/prospects with control issues usually are hit or miss. I started Young because I was a bit more confident than few weeks ago due to his last outings, but today it's a miss.

1 minute ago, Just_A_PI said:

Rookies/prospects with control issues usually are hit or miss. I started Young because I was a bit more confident than few weeks ago due to his last outings, but today it's a miss.

Could have been a lot worse than 2.2IP 5H 1ER

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Could have been a lot worse than 2.2IP 5H 1ER

Yeah, it could have been worse just like it could have been better. I guess it's just not my week. Josh James yesterday. Boyd and Young today.

7 minutes ago, bronxbombers723 said:

i know we are on today’s thread but does anyone like any streamers rest of the week? seems like baseball forum is pretty thread so i’m asking here 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Just_A_PI said:

Yeah, it could have been worse just like it could have been better. I guess it's just not my week. Josh James yesterday. Boyd and Young today.

Welcome to Fantasy Baseball.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bregatron said:

Elite K's and WHIP from Giolito but 5 ER...

man, Dozier had his #. Really could have used a win at least to go along with those K's and whip, not getting a win makes those 5 ER sting a bit more.