Sign in to follow this  
mmurph20

Trade Barkley for Henry + Watkins

In need of a more consistent flex player, currently picking from Mike Williams, Curtis Samuel, and Corey Davis to fill the flex. 

Owning Barkley kind of scares me, I dont trust his situation, but moreso believe Henry can get me RB1 numbers. I'd swap Barkley for Henry, and replace Corey Davis for a revived Watkins.

Watkins looked outstanding, I for one believe he'll put up possibly a top 3 season. 

Henry's last 5 games show the usage you can expect. Top 5 finish too

Thoughts

You want to trade the #1 player in the draft?? lol

There's crazy studies that show the #1 pick wins an obscene amount of time.

By week 10, you'll be loving a stud who regularly puts up 20 points when everyone else is playnig dinged up RB's chasing points off the ww.

Nah, I can't do it man. There's a chance that Watkins and Henry do that well but it's a SMALL chance. Meanwhile, there's an expectation that Saquon will absolutely finish top 5 overall flex play. You just can't trade that for two guys with a wide range of outcomes.

I have to side with everyone else. Definitely keep Saquon. I’d only trade him for an absolute haul... Watkins and Henry are definitely not that