Nyblazer11235

Who will be week 2 wire gems?

Not necessarily under the radar but all the guys that were prematurely dropped after the first week will probably go first. 

11 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Not necessarily under the radar but all the guys that were prematurely dropped after the first week will probably go first. 

Thats interesting.  In both my leagues I had a high priority waiver pick and didn’t nab any of the flavors of the week (mainly WRs) with hopes someone would get dropped. Seemed like the best option in both leagues was Dede Westbrook.  Meh.  

I had had to settle for the Rams in one league where waiver priorities change weekly   CSB

Edited by poofinger

14 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yep Dante Pettis will be a hot pickup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hoping Pitt tries to feature Diontae Johnson a bit since they are playing Seattle and the Seahawks took D.K. right before Pitt was gonna take him...

Since D.K. will be out there a lot on Sunday I'm hoping Pitt tries to show they also got a future cornerstone piece in Diontae..

The waiver wire gems will most likely be backup running backs taking over for injured starters which sux but it's the way season long leagues are...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, poofinger said:

Thats interesting.  In both my leagues I had a high priority waiver pick and didn’t nab any of the flavors of the week (mainly WRs) with hopes someone would get dropped. Seemed like the best option in both leagues was Dede Westbrook.  Meh.  

I had had to settle for the Rams in one league where waiver priorities change weekly   CSB

32 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Yep Dante Pettis will be a hot pickup. 

I was really just referring to all the worry warts that have already been dropping big name guys in a lot of these threads. 

Everyone is taken in my Deep League: Deon Cain

Edit: Demaryius Thomas will provide value as the starting outside WR for the Jets

Edited by Spina
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spina said:

Everyone is taken in my Deep League: Deon Cain

Edit: Demaryius Thomas will provide value as the starting outside WR for the Jets

he's injured.  no sure bet he even plays on monday

1 minute ago, wonderbread said:

Preston Williams in deep leagues

Agreed Miami down 60 to the Patriots this weekend will mean some good garbage time of Preston, he might get a 5 for 90 ish day.  Can't go to high Miami sucks

Just now, mortman212 said:

Agreed Miami down 60 to the Patriots this weekend will mean some good garbage time of Preston, he might get a 5 for 90 ish day.  Can't go to high Miami sucks

I would rather own DeVante Parker because he's the Dolphins' #1 wr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chief79 said:

Dorsett if he has another big week.  

Dorsett looked good in game 1 but the problem with him is that the Patriots have their big 3 of Edelman, Brown and Gordon now leaving Dorsett as the 4th option.  He'll have some big games here and there but likely can't be counted on consistently at all.

Some potentials:

Preston Williams

Diontae Johnson

Parris Campbell or Deon Cain

Miles Boykin

KeeSean Johnson

Travis Benjamin

Raheem Mostert

Rex Burkhead

CJ Uzomah

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I would rather own DeVante Parker because he's the Dolphins' #1 wr.

Sure, but talent wise, I think they are equal. Parker will be a hard sell for most people considering his history.

2 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

Some potentials:

Preston Williams

Diontae Johnson

Parris Campbell or Deon Cain

Miles Boykin

KeeSean Johnson

Travis Benjamin

Raheem Mostert

Rex Burkhead

CJ Uzomah

I almost said KeeSean Johnson and Parris Campbell. I'm fairly concerned about their usage though. Even though Johnson had 10 targets, he's the 4th receiver. I'm also a little scared that Campbell and Cain cancel each other.

• Like 1