Nyblazer11235

Who will be week 2 wire gems?

Recommended Posts

Not necessarily under the radar but all the guys that were prematurely dropped after the first week will probably go first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Not necessarily under the radar but all the guys that were prematurely dropped after the first week will probably go first. 

 

 

Thats interesting.  In both my leagues I had a high priority waiver pick and didn’t nab any of the flavors of the week (mainly WRs) with hopes someone would get dropped. Seemed like the best option in both leagues was Dede Westbrook.  Meh.  

 

I had had to settle for the Rams in one league where waiver priorities change weekly   CSB

 

Edited by poofinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Not necessarily under the radar but all the guys that were prematurely dropped after the first week will probably go first. 

Yep Dante Pettis will be a hot pickup. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping Pitt tries to feature Diontae Johnson a bit since they are playing Seattle and the Seahawks took D.K. right before Pitt was gonna take him...

Since D.K. will be out there a lot on Sunday I'm hoping Pitt tries to show they also got a future cornerstone piece in Diontae..

 

The waiver wire gems will most likely be backup running backs taking over for injured starters which sux but it's the way season long leagues are...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, poofinger said:

 

 

Thats interesting.  In both my leagues I had a high priority waiver pick and didn’t nab any of the flavors of the week (mainly WRs) with hopes someone would get dropped. Seemed like the best option in both leagues was Dede Westbrook.  Meh.  

 

I had had to settle for the Rams in one league where waiver priorities change weekly   CSB

 

 

32 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Yep Dante Pettis will be a hot pickup. 

I was really just referring to all the worry warts that have already been dropping big name guys in a lot of these threads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is taken in my Deep League: Deon Cain

 

Edit: Demaryius Thomas will provide value as the starting outside WR for the Jets

Edited by Spina
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spina said:

Everyone is taken in my Deep League: Deon Cain

 

Edit: Demaryius Thomas will provide value as the starting outside WR for the Jets

he's injured.  no sure bet he even plays on monday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wonderbread said:

 

Preston Williams in deep leagues

Agreed Miami down 60 to the Patriots this weekend will mean some good garbage time of Preston, he might get a 5 for 90 ish day.  Can't go to high Miami sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mortman212 said:

Agreed Miami down 60 to the Patriots this weekend will mean some good garbage time of Preston, he might get a 5 for 90 ish day.  Can't go to high Miami sucks

I would rather own DeVante Parker because he's the Dolphins' #1 wr.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chief79 said:

Dorsett if he has another big week.  

Dorsett looked good in game 1 but the problem with him is that the Patriots have their big 3 of Edelman, Brown and Gordon now leaving Dorsett as the 4th option.  He'll have some big games here and there but likely can't be counted on consistently at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some potentials:

Preston Williams

Diontae Johnson

Parris Campbell or Deon Cain

Miles Boykin

KeeSean Johnson

Travis Benjamin

Raheem Mostert

Rex Burkhead

CJ Uzomah

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I would rather own DeVante Parker because he's the Dolphins' #1 wr.

Sure, but talent wise, I think they are equal. Parker will be a hard sell for most people considering his history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

Some potentials:

Preston Williams

Diontae Johnson

Parris Campbell or Deon Cain

Miles Boykin

KeeSean Johnson

Travis Benjamin

Raheem Mostert

Rex Burkhead

CJ Uzomah

I almost said KeeSean Johnson and Parris Campbell. I'm fairly concerned about their usage though. Even though Johnson had 10 targets, he's the 4th receiver. I'm also a little scared that Campbell and Cain cancel each other.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.