Nyblazer11235

Who will be week 2 wire gems?

12 minutes ago, raidaz18 said:

Mike Davis

Get ready for an avalanche for the Montgomery truthers for just mentioning these two syllables ūüėā

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CooL said:

Edited for you.

As an aside, what is the difference between this thread and the Week 2 Waiver thread?

WW thread is for players who did well in Week 1 and needed to be scooped up. This is more of a prediction thread as to who will do well in Week 2 that we can pick before they go off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

WW thread is for players who did well in Week 1 and needed to be scooped up. This is more of a prediction thread as to who will do well in Week 2 that we can pick before they go off.

Ah, I suppose it's just semantics then.  I've been here a long time and I don't ever remember two separate waiver threads.

The Week 2 waiver thread is indeed dominated by the week 1 performers, at least for the first several pages of posts.  But now you go in there and there's people recommending Mike Gesicki, Bennie Fowler, Deon Cain, Irv Smith, Will Grier...not exactly guys that killed it in week 1.

1 hour ago, Szer0 said:

Get ready for an avalanche for the Montgomery truthers for just mentioning these two syllables ūüėā

Montgomery is on my list. Buy low candidate of the week.

Super deep sleeper IRV SMITH JR!!!! For all the guys that own OJ Howard (unfortunately I do). The Vikings drafted him in the 2nd round for a reason, Kyle Rudolph is going to be more a blocker this year. They say he will have a significant role in the offense this year, he's a pass catching TE but coaches have raved about his pass blocking. Vikings stated they will be using a lot of 2 TE looks this year. We didn't get to see much of their air attack week 1 because they were up so much. But I expect they'll have to air it out this weekend and he should benefit a lot. Even Rudolph was giving the kid praise. 4 catches 60 yards and a td is coming. 

Edited by jeremyt7
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Everyone is owned on this list minus Campbell in 3 of my 5 leagues. The 2 that some are is random Yahoo money leagues

Dude, nobody cares about your league, stop posting this on people's replies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Dude, nobody cares about your league, stop posting this on people's replies.

Hey Joe! 

Somebody's girlfriend gave them crap today.  I'm sorry.  

Point is stop posting obvious claimed players. 

Pickup of the week after week 2 Lamar Jackson! Pick up Scary Terry! 

Funny thing is people are now posting people actually available to most people. Hope today is better for you in life

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11
Lol

2 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Andy Dalton within the new uptempo offense. 

Man I hope so...forced to play him today  (Jameis would have only got me 13 pts, so the bar is set pretty low)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Mckissic is sneaky sneaky interesting. Probably nothing to see, but he could grow into Riddick role if Ty Johnson isn't ready. 

Been there, done that with Mckissic.  Nothing to see..

Cole Beasley and Devante Parker based on volume for PPR leagues. Both 10% or below owned in ESPN.

Also Vernon Davis who may see an uptick in usuage this year with the on going injuries to Jordan Reed. Davis has 4/59/1 in week one. Albeit his score was on a 43 yard play but could become a fixture with Reed out. 

6 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Cole Beasley and Devante Parker based on volume for PPR leagues. Both 10% or below owned in ESPN.

Also Vernon Davis who may see an uptick in usuage this year with the on going injuries to Jordan Reed. Davis has 4/59/1 in week one. Albeit his score was on a 43 yard play but could become a fixture with Reed out. 

I actually like the Beasley pickup for leagues that have skimpy waivers. He's a nice player for ppr 

23 minutes ago, gus030 said:

Darrell Henderson 

Was thinking of picking him up. He was cut the other day for Malcolm Brown. I'm not a malcolm believer,  yet. Henderson was legit af in college

27 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

I actually like the Beasley pickup for leagues that have skimpy waivers. He's a nice player for ppr 

Skimpy waivers? We all get it you only play in the deepest of leagues with top sharks. Now give it a rest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Skimpy waivers? We all get it you only play in the deepest of leagues with top sharks. Now give it a rest. 

Lmao. Not at all. Ty for wasting your time on little old me.  

That's meant for anyone playing in deep benches. Go somewhere Mike

Ryquell Armstead

Fournette stubs his toe in the First Quarter and cashes in

Rookie takes over and shows out, runs for 100 yards, something Fornette ain't done since 2017 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

Been there, done that with Mckissic.  Nothing to see..

Never on the Lions though. The Seahawks have never thrown enough to support a pass catching back, the Lions can. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Szer0 said:

Three syllables

On 9/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, Spina said:

Everyone is taken in my Deep League:

Deon Cain

Demaryius Thomas will provide value as the starting outside WR for the Jets

Adding to my earlier suggestions of Deon Cain and Demaryius Thomas -----> (yes, seriously...)....

Deeep

- Keesean Johnson - even with Crabtree possibly being active, very quietly Keesean put up 10 targets last week in a 4WR Base offense who'll throw the rock all day - especially today to keep up with Lamar Jackson and this potentially explosive Baltimore offense. 2% Owned.

- Miles Boykin - Is it possible all the attention will be¬†focused on Hollywood Brown after the¬†big Week 1 NFL Debut? Boykin was the talk of camp, and thought to be Lamar's favorite target - big bodied and fast I targeted him late anticipating decent numbers. If this Baltimore offense continues to look¬†anything like it did last week, then you're going to want a piece. Snap count with increase. Every catch in his career is a TD!!!ūüėú¬†3% Owned.

- Keelan Doss - Keep and eye to see if he's active. They like him. Big Body. 1% Owned

- Will Dissly - This is more for those hurting at TE (Henry Owners). Dissly could put up decent number, if only he can stay healthy. 2% Owned

My Waiver Wire is a Wasteland

**EDIT**

Neglected to add DK Metcalf simply for it being a criminal offense for him to be available in any league, and yet...only 48% Owned. The Disrespect. Should have been drafted in most leagues, but I see many people have mentioned him in this thread. 

Edited by Spina