Sign in to follow this  
nmartinez12443

100% WHIR- Fitz or Antonio Brown full PPR

Full PPR

He already played 3 dudes got 52 points.

Opponent sill has dalton, gurley, Ridley, kittle, dal def, k.

I have watson, julio, thomas, Thompson, jacobs, engram, sf def, and k.

Do I play it safe and go fitz against Baltimore or Brown versus Mia. WHIR.

Probably AB. Sounds like you need upside and AB with Brady vs Miami has a lot more of it than a 40 year old with a bad QB vs the Ravens

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mocha4313 said:

Probably AB. Sounds like you need upside and AB with Brady vs Miami has a lot more of it than a 40 year old with a bad QB vs the Ravens

He has 6 guys left i have 9, but thank you will reply to you.

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

He has 6 guys left i have 9, but thank you will reply to you.

52 point hole is still significant. Who were his 3 plays? If something like Godwin, Moore, and kicker or D (like Joey Slye or Bucs D) then you have to consider yourself the underdog, even you have more players left to play than him

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, audiophilestyle said:

If AB plays then 100% you play him over Fitz. I wouldn't call playing Fitz vs BAL playing it safe.

In full ppr he will probably get his 5-7 catches for low yards, Baltimore def is not what it once was. Jimmy Smith is out.

1 minute ago, mocha4313 said:

52 point hole is still significant. Who were his 3 plays? If something like Godwin, Moore, and kicker or D (like Joey Slye or Bucs D) then you have to consider yourself the underdog, even you have more players left to play than him

His players were McCaffrey, Samuels, and Godwin.

I actually would go Fitz.  I realize it's Baltimore D, but I think he is going to be the safety valve for a young QB under pressure.  We have zero clue how much AB will be used.  I don't think you are in the hole that much with the players you still have, so I lean towards being more conservative.

l have a feeling AB 's role will be very limited this week and Zona will be playing from behind. I like Fitz this week.  Good Luck!

I'd go Fitz.  Arizona be playing catch up, and I wouldn't expect AB to be an integral part of NE's game plan, being he probably knows about 7 plays.

Fitz for sure. Zona will trail all game and throw a lot. Ed Reed etc don't play for the Ravens anymore. Their defense isn't scary anymore. NEP is gonna run way more in their game, and do far less throwing. Their playing a 0 - 16 soon to be Miami squad. 

6 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Agreed.

Return the favor?

I would go with Fitz for the same reason that everyone else is saying about Fitz and the Baltimore defense. I am concerned about how much usage AB will get in his first game with the Pats. I have AB on my team and have decided to sit him this week. Thank you for your reply on my post.  Good luck!

3 hours ago, Diggy said:

l have a feeling AB 's role will be very limited this week and Zona will be playing from behind. I like Fitz this week.  Good Luck!

This for sure, and other arguments above. I can’t trust AB til I see it. He might play 10-20 snaps like Josh Gordon did when he was getting worked in. You know Larry is playing the whole game. 

AB seems like the obvious play but you’ve gotta be concerned with how many plays they’re gonna run for him. Brady’s gonna throw to whoever is open though and AB is an incredible route runner. I do think Zona is gonna trail hard so I expect to see Larry get a ton of targets to move the chains or get 6. 

Id start AB man - I feel like Brady wants to make a statement.