Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

9/15/2019 Patriots vs Dolphins Game Day Thread

Dolphins just need to forfeit the season.  Literally just fire everyone and forfeit the year.

Patriots D/ST going to be set and forget this season. Picked them up for free earlier this week.

• Like 3

Rosen garbage time haha. 

AB a WR1 as long as he's playing ROS? 4 catches on 8 targets with a score and a ton of RZ looks. Figure once he gets the offense down, those numbers are gonna blow up

AB will be matchup proof, as he always has been, because of his route running ability in the RZ. He is the Patriots' best option in the RZ now. 8+ targets per game seems fair and RZ targets galore. Congrats to those that nabbed AB when he fell into the 3rd and 4th rounds.

• Like 2

Just now, miasma16 said:

Picking up anyone that plays the Miami offense ROS idc if I'm rostering 8 defenses

I'm wondering how long Goodell allows what is going on in Miami to continue. Miami is a joke.

Anyone gonna lose their game this week because they're going against the Patriots defense? I was outscoring my opponent at every position, but his 46 points on defense will be too much to overcome. Wonderful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jasonresno said:

Rosen knee injury.

Real knee injury or “I don’t wanna play for this sh!t team” kind of injury?

• Haha 1

Why are the Pats still throwing with 1st stringers in up 37-0? I hope someone folds Brady up like a chair but clearly the Dolphins aren’t capable of that

• Like 1

Just now, owenmills said:

Why are the Pats still throwing with 1st stringers in up 37-0? I hope someone folds Brady up like a chair but clearly the Dolphins aren’t capable of that

Why not? This is a great game to get practice reps in.

Just now, kcm012 said:

Why not? This is a great game to get practice reps in.

You don’t think they’ve gotten their reps? I truly hope someone gets hurt because it’s idiotic to have starters playing with 5 minutes left in a 37-0 game and would be fun to watch Belicheck get grilled for it 

4 minutes ago, owenmills said:

You don’t think they’ve gotten their reps? I truly hope someone gets hurt because it’s idiotic to have starters playing with 5 minutes left in a 37-0 game and would be fun to watch Belicheck get grilled for it 

At the same time reports are going to pester Bill for having his starters in and he will give them nothing. Humorous either way.

2 hours ago, meh2 said:

This game is gonna get ugly, fast. Predicting 42-3 pasting.

Kick the FG you scrubs!!

• Haha 1

If I were a Dolphin player, I'd be taking Sam Darnold on a date so I won't have to play for awhile either.

21 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Unbelievable.  Why is Brady still in?  He could get hurt.

Have you not watched the Pats for the last 18 years

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Anyone gonna lose their game this week because they're going against the Patriots defense? I was outscoring my opponent at every position, but his 46 points on defense will be too much to overcome. Wonderful.

Yep. Im thinking actual dolphins would play a better game.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Me... In this league Patriots D scored 57 points