Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

It's early, but this is why you don't panic with top picks. I actually saw people drop him in leagues and he dropped almost 5% in ownership.. obviously it might be some shallower leagues, but still, zero excuse for a top 5 round pick to be dropped.

Moreover, not trading him for a bag of pennies.

He looked a lot more aggressive last game, and watching this game he's back to playing defense with his feet and not with his hands.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mmart_ph said:

My friends! This is it! He finally knows how not to foul! #nojinx

omg dont jinx it for next game!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

less fouls means less defensive stats as well?

I'll honestly take it as he helps in other cats. Hope he sustains this kind of play! 

1 minute ago, mmart_ph said:

I'll honestly take it as he helps in other cats. Hope he sustains this kind of play! 

Not complaining haha. Just commenting on how his defensive potential is just so huge especially his block rate in college.

• Like 1

why is he so bad at rebounding. I dont get it. I hope his blocks improves though.

1 minute ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Can you imagine when it all comes together top 10 awaits this man. 

Haha! The blocks will return! This is what you hope your 3rd round pick to do! Man! Good things come to those who wait!!! 

Edited by mmart_ph
  • Like 1

If you watch him he doesn't look like he will be a great rebounder. He's kinda like the Brook Lopez mould where he just waits for the rebound to come to him instead of fighting for it.

i thought his stats were for KAT... wow. His line is IDENTICAL TO him today.  He played like you 1st pick lol

He needs to be more aggressive and hungry. He looks too lazy/soft to rebound and dominate in the post.. otherwise he would be a monster.. hopefully he can sustain this performance tn..

Edited by raaYUU
  • Haha 1

Just now, raaYUU said:

He needs to be more aggressive and hungry. He looks too lazy/soft to rebound and dominate in the post..

I agree. Too complacent and yet still posts a great line. 

Edited by deathrazor

59 minutes ago, raaYUU said:

He needs to be more aggressive and hungry. He looks too lazy/soft to rebound and dominate in the post.. otherwise he would be a monster.. hopefully he can sustain this performance tn..

Agree about the rebounding, but not with the dominate in the post.

Every game I've watched of him, he's really aggressive in the paint when the ball is in his hands. Where do you think most of his offensive fouls come from? If anything, he's too aggressive posting up.

Watching him play honesty makes my blood boil. When his defense is just so blah now without fouling. And never even attempts to get any offensive or defensive rebound. When his shots aren’t falling he will have such empty lines. 

5 minutes ago, nir said:

Watching him play honesty makes my blood boil. When his defense is just so blah now without fouling. And never even attempts to get any offensive or defensive rebound. When his shots aren’t falling he will have such empty lines. 

The first stat I look at is the number of fouls he has acquired. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

The first stat I look at is the number of fouls he has acquired. 

This, the stats will become more consistent over time. The only thing that can stop them (for sure) is foul trouble.

No shot in third quarter,his teammates just ignore him

Edited by kane