Mikhov

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

As a Clarke owner I'm just can't help but smile looking at his silly fouls. Glad I did not draft him. Was a headache last year for his inconsistency

how is marquees chriss outplaying hin. Sigh. 0-0-0 stats and fouls or Ryan Anderson? I guess I will take Ryan Anderson.

I don’t own any JJJ but I love coming to this thread to read all the fury and frustration. Keep it up boys.

still a buy low but owners will want too much for him

• Like 2

Glad I ended up with BAM instead of this guy and drafted Clarke late. What a headache.  

Looking to buy low though. 

1 minute ago, lbc88 said:

Glad I ended up with BAM instead of this guy and drafted Clarke late. What a headache.  

source.gif

4 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

What in god's name happened to this kid. He looked amazing last year.

Nothing happened to him. His stats are essentially the same as last year. If people didn't draft him with their 5th-7th pick, they'd be happy with his overall production this year.

Also, I just turned on the game and he got a dunk. Y'all can thank me later.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

11 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Nothing happened to him. His stats are essentially the same as last year. If people didn't draft him with their 5th-7th pick, they'd be happy with his overall production this year.

Also, I just turned on the game and he got a dunk. Y'all can thank me later.

FG% down by 4% (he's taking more threes but his 2pt% is down by 3%)
steal % cut in half 
block % cut by a third  

That's regression from a sophomore. Sure he got overdrafted but still pretty disappointing even if you didn't grab him early. 

19 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

FG% down by 4% (he's taking more threes but his 2pt% is down by 3%)
steal % cut in half 
block % cut by a third  

That's regression from a sophomore. Sure he got overdrafted but still pretty disappointing even if you didn't grab him early. 

Meh, dropped 4% in FG%, half a steal and half a block, but essentially went up in other categories.

image.png.044417229b1f8f4bde4fe8765dc34fc9.png

Is this the difference between amazing and not amazing?

Just seems a bit exaggerated. It was disappointing after a few games into the season because he had multiple bad games in a row, but he's been picking it up and dropping a solid lines since. He gets into foul trouble this game and it gives everyone aftershocks. Expectations are higher for him this year (which is ok) but that's the cause of the frustration from owners.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Meh, dropped 4% in FG%, half a steal and half a block, but essentially went up in other categories.

image.png.044417229b1f8f4bde4fe8765dc34fc9.png

Is this the difference between amazing and not amazing?

Just seems a bit exaggerated. It was disappointing after a few games into the season because he had multiple bad games in a row, but he's been picking it up and dropping a solid lines since. He gets into foul trouble this game and it gives everyone aftershocks. Expectations are higher for him this year (which is ok) but that's the cause of the frustration from owners.

I remembered him being amazing towards the end of the year, but I guess I only remembered the good games. I went back and checked his last month or two and it looks like you're right. Just as inconsistent as now.