Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Jaren Jackson Jr 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again though, this is only in total value. If you built your team knowing Luka’s weaknesses (efficiency, in general) and punted a percentage/TOs his overall was much higher. Points leagues can be

Do you play in a 4 team league? 

This thread has become a circle jerk of "JJJ is a bum" comments.  He's young, it's a long season. Owners are going to have to be patient with him. The upside is there.    As for the com

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

What in god's name happened to this kid. He looked amazing last year.

Nothing happened to him. His stats are essentially the same as last year. If people didn't draft him with their 5th-7th pick, they'd be happy with his overall production this year.

Also, I just turned on the game and he got a dunk. Y'all can thank me later.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Nothing happened to him. His stats are essentially the same as last year. If people didn't draft him with their 5th-7th pick, they'd be happy with his overall production this year.

Also, I just turned on the game and he got a dunk. Y'all can thank me later.


FG% down by 4% (he's taking more threes but his 2pt% is down by 3%)
steal % cut in half 
block % cut by a third  

That's regression from a sophomore. Sure he got overdrafted but still pretty disappointing even if you didn't grab him early. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eltoro said:


FG% down by 4% (he's taking more threes but his 2pt% is down by 3%)
steal % cut in half 
block % cut by a third  

That's regression from a sophomore. Sure he got overdrafted but still pretty disappointing even if you didn't grab him early. 

Meh, dropped 4% in FG%, half a steal and half a block, but essentially went up in other categories.

image.png.044417229b1f8f4bde4fe8765dc34fc9.png

Is this the difference between amazing and not amazing?

Just seems a bit exaggerated. It was disappointing after a few games into the season because he had multiple bad games in a row, but he's been picking it up and dropping a solid lines since. He gets into foul trouble this game and it gives everyone aftershocks. Expectations are higher for him this year (which is ok) but that's the cause of the frustration from owners.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Meh, dropped 4% in FG%, half a steal and half a block, but essentially went up in other categories.

image.png.044417229b1f8f4bde4fe8765dc34fc9.png

Is this the difference between amazing and not amazing?

Just seems a bit exaggerated. It was disappointing after a few games into the season because he had multiple bad games in a row, but he's been picking it up and dropping a solid lines since. He gets into foul trouble this game and it gives everyone aftershocks. Expectations are higher for him this year (which is ok) but that's the cause of the frustration from owners.


I remembered him being amazing towards the end of the year, but I guess I only remembered the good games. I went back and checked his last month or two and it looks like you're right. Just as inconsistent as now.  
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...